New flight Chiang Mai-Krabi

CMfoodie

AirAsia has launched daily direct flights between Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand and the popular beach destination of Krabi in the south.

To celebrate the launch, AirAsia is offering all-in fares starting at only 1,290 THB per way (all inclusive of airport tax and fees).

Chiang Mai to Koh Lanta, with transfers from Krabi Airport, are available at an all-in fare of 1,765 THB; inclusive of the flight, shuttle vans and ferry service to and from Krabi Airport.

Both promotions are available for booking though 5 January 2014 for travel between 19 December 2013 and 31 March 2014.

• Like 1

Just checked dates on their website for February and the cheapest flights are 3K plus airport charges/fees plus I'm sure all the other charges they add on as you progress through their booking procedure.

Did the same.With only one flight a day sort of expected it. Phuket fares are cheaper ,same distance ?

I looked at AirAsia site earlier today looking for a flight in March. Very surprised and very pleased to see Saigon, Siem Reap, Mumbai and Penang flights on offer. Maybe other new destinations I didn't notice. Very cheap flights to all, and 990 baht flights to BKK on a lot of days early March - good to see other destinations, not only saving a change at BKK but much cheaper too.