Adsl

CGW

Anybody else in South East Pattaya lost their connection for the past 24 hours +

Or are TOT singling me out and persecuting me? :D

Cheers

No problem here (Soi DayNight 2, near TukCom). Been posting quite a bit yesterday/today without problem (I'm using ToT as well).

I think you are being persecuted. "THEY" have singled you out. "THEY" are watching you. "THEY" are coming to get you !

Or it could be something simple like some line work going on in your neighbourhood :o

Anybody else in South East Pattaya lost their connection for the past 24 hours +

Or are TOT singling me out and persecuting me? :D

Cheers

No problem here (Soi DayNight 2, near TukCom). Been posting quite a bit yesterday/today without problem (I'm using ToT as well).

I think you are being persecuted. "THEY" have singled you out. "THEY" are watching you. "THEY" are coming to get you !

Or it could be something simple like some line work going on in your neighbourhood :o

Go to your ADSL hompage go to quick configuration check your pass word is correct for example your phone number@totgoldbiz make sure it's the package you have paid for submit at the bottom of the page and then go back to the home page!

Are all ther lights green again. and or switch everything off reset password after rebooting rember your phone number and the package you have submit back to home and see how that goes.

If that fails get the 24 hour service line of your ADSL box or I'll give it up if you need it

If that fails get the 24 hour service line of your ADSL box or I'll give it up if you need it

Actually, that just reminded me. I have had connection problems in the past, but it seems if I turn the modem off/on and let it reset itself the problem usually disappears. Once in awhile I find I have to reboot my machine as well.

I figured this was an internal software/hardware conflict, not a Server problem. It's never been to the point where I had to call the ISP for help (yet).

The price varies from ISP to ISP and from package to package. It is also contingent on your phone company to a certain extent. Are you using TOT or TT&T?

I am with True. I have 1 MB package and through my condo who have a special arrangement with True and a Server provided by True in the reception pay ฿2000 per month. I am very happy with the both the connection and download speeds I receive. (Even if it is not exactly 1 MB). Therein lies another thread...

Edited by Chopper

The price varies from ISP to ISP and from package to package. It is also contingent on your phone company to a certain extent. Are you using TOT or TT&T?

I am with True. I have 1 MB package and through my condo who have a special arrangement with True and a Server provided by True in the reception pay ฿2000 per month. I am very happy with the both the connection and download speeds I receive. (Even if it is not exactly 1 MB). Therein lies another thread...

I'm with ToT in South Pattaya. I have their 1024/512 set-up for 1,000 baht/month.

The best thing about it so far is, they haven't sent me a bill for the service since it was set up (over 3 months ago) !! :D

(they do send my my phone bill though, all 107 baht/month) :o

Kerryd,

you should get yourself down to the end of South Pattaya road ( no not the Walking Street end :D )

the other end on the left just past the traffic lights for 3rd road , ask them in the CAT office as to the whereabouts of your bill ..and pay the outstanding balance....otherwise you might not have internet service for much longer. :o

Kerryd,

you should get yourself down to the end of South Pattaya road ( no not the Walking Street end :D )

the other end on the left just past the traffic lights for 3rd road , ask them in the CAT office as to the whereabouts of your bill ..and pay the outstanding balance....otherwise you might not have internet service for much longer. :D

I'm playing things the way my landlords do. Wait until they come to cut off the service, then run down ("leo leo") to the office to pay the bill.

I know where the CAT office is. :D What is this "Walking Street" you referred to ? :o

I set everything up through ToT, shouldn't they be billing me for the service ?

I'm playing things the way my landlords do. Wait until they come to cut off the service, then run down ("leo leo") to the office to pay the bill.

Well "upto you" and " TIT " and all that...yes they should be sending you the bill but they don't have to come and physically cut off the service, all they have to do is deny you access via their radius server .. so as soon as you drop your curent session ( or the thunder and lightning storms do it ) you won't be able to log in again !!!!!