bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^H...your pic reminds me of the old ferry across the Mekong from the Chruy Chung Var peninsula

to the eastern side of the Mekong way back in the early 70's. I have a pic somewhere & when I find

it I'll PM it to you. That ferry was something that the Khmer Rouge & the Vietnamese didn't destroy

because it was too valuable. In the later part of the 90's a new ferry was procured & donated by some

NGO. However...the old one was fondly remembered by all of us who used it and we missed it. There

was just something about that old noisey clunker we loved! Perhaps it was because it was a survivor...

Edited by sunshine51

^^^^H...your pic reminds me of the old ferry across the Mekong from the Chruy Chung Var peninsula

to the eastern side of the Mekong way back in the early 70's. I have a pic somewhere & when I find

it I'll PM it to you

Nice to see your wakeup :) But no,no PM, put it hear for everyone to see, ok?

DSC01834.JPG

DSC01749.JPG

As we say in french : " peinture sur merde = proprete " difficult to translate in english ;

I was a bus/coach driver when I began to work ....in 1971 -- more than 40 years ago ;

the buses and coaches I was driving were all more modern than all the buses u can see now, in 2014, in Thailand .

I don't write more beautiful but more secure with more power also and more active and passive security like electromagnetic speed bump ( Telma or Ilasa )

Have a look at the coaches in England or Germany or France in 2014; they are at light years away than thai coaches.