Whats your favourite breakfast

bazmlb

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I voted American before I saw the pictures. Blueberry pancakes isn't really my idea of an American breakfast. But then again there is no single definitive "American breakfast" any more than there is an American lunch or American dinner. If I was back home eating breakfast five days in a row, it would probably look very different every day:

408394781.jpg

Oh, and here's Saturday and Sunday for good measure:

attachicon.gifdonuts.jpj

I was torn with this too. I'm OK with pancakes, certainly not my favorite American breakfast. Being a californian you've missed my other favorite, the Breakfast Burrito

...of course I'm holding out to see how many votes Mongolian gets!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 2

I don't know who listed that as America's breakfast.A U.S. Breakfast would be near an English breakfast without the black pudding,and baked beans.Maybe pancakes,or French toast also.Look at Denny's restaurant ,original slam,that would be near America's breakfast.

• Like 2

I don't know who listed that as America's breakfast.A U.S. Breakfast would be near an English breakfast without the black pudding,and baked beans.Maybe pancakes,or French toast also.Look at Denny's restaurant ,original slam,that would be near America's breakfast.

Oh no, don't hold up Denny's as a fine example for American breakfast cuisine, thats just soooo wrong, LOL

• Like 1

I don't know who listed that as America's breakfast.A U.S. Breakfast would be near an English breakfast without the black pudding,and baked beans.Maybe pancakes,or French toast also.

I concur. Pancakes or French toast with eggs and bacon would be my pick. I realy like a good English breakfast too and a bunch of other ones on this thread look great.

These days. oatmeal is lot more likely for health reasons, but it tastes pretty good if you don't think about the pictures above.

Well, I'm not sure how reliable the photo list is. I'm from Canada, and we never had perogies for breakfast! Have never heard of that ... perhaps Ukrainian-Canadians do that, but not the rest of us. And the photo they have definitely doesn't show perogies.... looks more like scrambled eggs. Now the American Breakfast is really the Canadian Breakfast. The best maple syrup comes from Canada (don't mention that fake sugar stuff), blueberries are Canada's number one fruit crop, 'Canadian bacon' is famous the world over, and Canada does a good job of producing the grains needed for pancakes (or crepe's, as they're called by our Quebecois). I always thought the American breakfast was the Egg McMuffin. smile.png

• Like 1

Well, I'm not sure how reliable the photo list is. I'm from Canada, and we never had perogies for breakfast! Have never heard of that ... perhaps Ukrainian-Canadians do that, but not the rest of us. And the photo they have definitely doesn't show perogies.... looks more like scrambled eggs. Now the American Breakfast is really the Canadian Breakfast. The best maple syrup comes from Canada (don't mention that fake sugar stuff), blueberries are Canada's number one fruit crop, 'Canadian bacon' is famous the world over, and Canada does a good job of producing the grains needed for pancakes (or crepe's, as they're called by our Quebecois). I always thought the American breakfast was the Egg McMuffin. smile.png

Don't you start that Mickey D stuff LOL

Are any of you guys who eat the above diet actually alive. My god you cant be serious?

me ? Every morning 2 scoops protein powder. , 1 cup frozen raspberry's, blue berries back berries, 1 banana, and 1 cup fat free milk blended.. keeps me going until 2pm!!

If not that might just have a Koi tewo Gai with some fixings

Edited by siddv