Russian repays cross dresser’s hotel-room surprise with broken nose

Rimmer

It is really hard for me to feel sorry for any LBs in Pattaya pedalling their wares around town.

All this talk about gender discrimination is laughable.

The fact is a high number of those so called LBs roaming the streets around Pattaya are nothing more than common criminals.

They get their bolt ons and hormone therapy and it is off to Pattaya to make a fortune.

I dont think it is any coincidence that many come out late at night with the express purpose of scoring a drunk farang.

Save your sympathy for someone that deserves it.

This is pretty much spot on. I have spent a lot of time in Phuket, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Pattaya.

It is always a sickening sight to see these ladyboys come out late at night looking for a drunk farang

to either rob or drug.. I will certainly acknowledge that some tiny percent of them are a woman trapped

in a man's body. The rest of them are simply using the disguise of being a woman to commit crimes.

I once asked a ladyboy what happens back at the hotel room with a customer. Was there fighting with the punter when he discovered his new love interest had a dick? He laughed and said no. He would tell the customer he was on his period, would keep his clothes on, and then give a great blow job.....

Would be curious to hear the Russian's side of the story. Once he discovered he was the room with a man, did the ladyboy demand money even though there was no services provided ? I am guessing that was the case...

• Like 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of all the remarks from the "smart ass" ex pats who live here and are well educated on the matter of Lady boys.

This guy is obviously a Russian not educated in the matter of Lady boys. He has taken an attractive young lady home for a bit of a natural sexual adventure and then found that he has been tricked by, in his mind, a filthy guy dressed as a woman, he is immediately angered and reacts with a bit of 'fisty cuffs'................so what that is a natural reaction of millions of young men. The lady boy should have told him first and not count on getting the Russian quickly sexually aroused and making a quick Bht1000. Lady boy took the chance and came out second best, too bad.

• Like 1

I once asked a ladyboy what happens back at the hotel room with a customer. Was there fighting with the punter when he discovered his new love interest had a dick? He laughed and said no. He would tell the customer he was on his period, would keep his clothes on, and then give a great blow job.....

Would be curious to hear the Russian's side of the story. Once he discovered he was the room with a man, did the ladyboy demand money even though there was no services provided ? I am guessing that was the case...

Yeah right...so it was better than your usual trips to the Pump Station right? It's okay...come on out of the closet and join the circle...no need to be ashamed at how much you enjoyed it.

I totally agree trying to deceive customers is ethically wrong. But violence except in cases of self defense is much more wrong. The Russkie should face criminal charges for that, whether you think his reaction was "normal" or "natural" or not.

Come on JT these LBs are a scourge on Pattaya.

Most of them are no more than common criminals hiding behind a pair of bolt ons and dose of hormone therapy.

I don't know the circumstances behind this incidence but normally it is the LB inflicting the damage so by my reckoning that would make the score LB 100 vs farang 1. clap2.gif

Well, it has become clear to me that many of the expats in TV are quite partial to the occaisional lady boy adventure. So good luck to you, but if i were tricked like the young Ruskie was at that age , i would probably have reacted in the same way. Have fun with your lady boys, but dont be mislead into thinking all of us would be acceptable to their filthy practices, just because you are.

• Like 1

Well, it has become clear to me that many of the expats in TV are quite partial to the occaisional lady boy adventure. So good luck to you, but if i were tricked like the young Ruskie was at that age , i would probably have reacted in the same way. Have fun with your lady boys, but dont be mislead into thinking all of us would be acceptable to their filthy practices, just because you are.

So punters don't engage in "filthy practices" with actual lady prostitutes? Where's the fun in that, mate? giggle.gif

Edited by Jingthing

I totally agree trying to deceive customers is ethically wrong. But violence except in cases of self defense is much more wrong. The Russkie should face criminal charges for that, whether you think his reaction was "normal" or "natural" or not.

A very slippery slope you're on with this argument. Being who you are is deceiving someone? So two male co-workers go out for a beer after work and it becomes apparent one is gay so the other one clocks him and it's okay? I mean, he was deceived about the sexual orientation of his drinking companion?

What do you propose...all transsexual sex-workers wear a scarlet "L" on their forehead as someone already suggested?

A very slippery slope you're on with this argument. Being who you are is deceiving someone? So two male co-workers go out for a beer after work and it becomes apparent one is gay so the other one clocks him and it's okay? I mean, he was deceived about the sexual orientation of his drinking companion?

What do you propose...all transsexual sex-workers wear a scarlet "L" on their forehead as someone already suggested?

Dude, be clear, I NEVER said and never would say that violent attacks are EVER justifiable in such cases of deception. Maybe bug someone else about that, not me.

The ladyboy thing is tricky. Experienced Pataya punters know the score. Naive tourists might not. Yes I think if a LB has his thing he would be wise to make sure the punter knows it. They usually have it and it is well known actual LB followers usually prefer that for the spice walk on the wild side factor. I suppose many punters KNOW IT but really don't want to talk about it, it might ruin the fantasy game for them, how is a working "girl" supposed to know for sure? If they have had it cut off then you're getting into a greyer area. They still aren't a real woman but they don't have any big surprises.

BTW, people here ARE aware that with trans sex workers that IF they do the cut, their commercial viability suffers dramatically, yes?

Edited by Jingthing

Yeah right...so it was better than your usual trips to the Pump Station right? It's okay...come on out of the closet and join the circle...no need to be ashamed at how much you enjoyed it.

Hahaha thanks for the mindless knee jerk reaction that every man who dislikes ladyboys is somehow a closet gay..... I actually dislike crime, what people do in private rooms is of little concern to me.

Dude, be clear, I NEVER said and never would say that violent attacks are EVER justifiable in such cases of deception. Maybe bug someone else about that, not me.

The ladyboy thing is tricky. Experienced Pataya punters know the score. Naive tourists might not. Yes I think if a LB has his thing he would be wise to make sure the punter knows it. They usually have it and it is well known actual LB followers usually prefer that for the spice walk on the wild side factor. I suppose many punters KNOW IT but really don't want to talk about it, it might ruin the fantasy game for them, how is a working "girl" supposed to know for sure? If they have had it cut off then you're getting into a greyer area. They still aren't a real woman but they don't have any big surprises.

BTW, people here ARE aware that with trans sex workers that IF they do the cut, their commercial viability suffers dramatically, yes?

I'm not saying you condone violence, what I'm refering to is your statement "...trying to deceive customers is ethically wrong." I'm questioning if just being yourself, in the case of a transsexual expressing yourself as female, is ethically wrong. I don't think it is; there is no intent to deceive on their part...it is who they are. The fact some punter chose to engage the services of a transsexual sex-worker and then punched her in the nose is the issue here...not any non-existent deception on anyone's part.

Thailand is known throughout the world for its very beautiful transsexuals. It is, or should be, we'll know that some also work in the sex-industry. If any punter has any concern about this, four simple words are all that's needed to ameriote their concern: "Are you a ladyboy?"

I'm not saying you condone violence, what I'm refering to is your statement "...trying to deceive customers is ethically wrong." I'm questioning if just being yourself, in the case of a transsexual expressing yourself as female, is ethically wrong. I don't think it is; there is no intent to deceive on their part...it is who they are. The fact some punter chose to engage the services of a transsexual sex-worker and then punched her in the nose is the issue here...not any non-existent deception on anyone's part.

Thailand is known throughout the world for its very beautiful transsexuals. It is, or should be, we'll know that some also work in the sex-industry. If any punter has any concern about this, four simple words are all that's needed to ameriote their concern: "Are you a ladyboy?"

There are some naive tourists here. If someone looks close enough to a lady and they're drunk enough, they just might not know to ask. Sorry we disagree. If a sex worker is playing that game and not being sure the punter is aware of the situation, they are making their trade even more risky than it already is, but again never justifying violence without legit cause of self defense. Neither in this reported incident were innocent angels.

Edited by Jingthing

As pointed out earier by other posters, you'd have to be very insecure man, to become violent, when you see a penis.

You have to understand they're afraid of its power ever since mummy said not to play with it, and to leave that for the priests only.

• Like 2

I was chasing after sawng taeo driver for ripping off 40 baht the other day. At the time I wanted to kick his ass. Good thing for me I never caught up with the truck. . I wonder if he got his barfine/hotel money back. I know he didn't get his time back. And nobody likes being conned. To all the gay gents here who are saying this is only penis related, I wonder if you have ever gotten angry after being conned and ripped off. If not, well done to you too.

Edited by Rimmer
Inflammatory, endosing violence

To all the gay gents here who are saying this is only penis related, I wonder if you have ever gotten angry after being conned and ripped off. If not, well done to you too.

Except that this assult absolutely was penis related, the news article says so.

We all here have been conned and ripped off. Most of us dont use our fists. If I attacked violently every time I been conned or ripped off here, Id be in jail, or more likely dead long long time ago.

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

.. I wonder if he got his barfine/hotel money back. I know he didn't get his time back.

You think Russian thug offed her in a gogo bar? That would mean he knowingly entered transsexual and transvestide establishment. It would be impossible then to not know he picked up a girl, who wasn't born female.

I am now waiting what other excuse you can think of, to justify this assault.

.. I wonder if he got his barfine/hotel money back. I know he didn't get his time back.

You think Russian thug offed her in a gogo bar? That would mean he knowingly entered transsexual and transvestide establishment. It would be impossible then to not know he picked up a girl, who wasn't born female.

I am now waiting what other excuse you can think of, to justify this assault.

There are many ladyboys mixed in with the ladygirls in many beer bars and some gogos in town so it's possible to do. In fact, I find some of the prettiest ladyboys in these mixed genital-status establishments and the look on the ladygirls' faces is priceless when I tell them to get out of my face and send over the sexy ladyboy in the corner!

There are many ladyboys mixed in with the ladygirls in many beer bars and some gogos in town so it's possible to do.

I did not know some gogo places and bars have ladies and ladyboys both working in a bar.

She should have given the Russian guy heads up. Ladyboys are very street smart, they read the customer very easily.

She must have known that she is dealing with particularly slow Russian, she should have made it clear to him whats up.

Of course Russian guy assaulting her is unacceptable, there is no excuse whatsoever.

so after the thai apologist, after the yellow apologist, the pattaya apologist now we reach a new level

with Jingthink, Valgehir and Omgiminpattaya, we get the ladyboy apologist cheesy.gifclap2.gif ,

you know ladies, you are the biggest threat to this forum. please dont bring your gossip, your "beauty salon talk" here.

This is a man forum! Go back to the kitchen.

• Like 1

so after the thai apologist, after the yellow apologist, the pattaya apologist now we reach a new level

with Jingthink, Valgehir and Omgiminpattaya, we get the ladyboy apologist cheesy.gifclap2.gif ,

you know ladies, you are the biggest threat to this forum. please dont bring your gossip, your "beauty salon talk" here.

Homophobia is not just for breakfast anymore.

LOL

As TV poster OMG pointed out the other day, it must be depressing to be a homophobe these days.

In many progressive nations gay people now have equal rights, in several states in US gay people are now equal.

Almost every day brings some depressing news to homophobes! So what can they do? They pour the hate towards fellow TV members LOL.

I can appreciate a clever, intelligent insult. They can be entertaining. But this last one... So boring, no creativity whatsoever. Nothing more boring than a unimaginative, lame insult.

As TV poster OMG pointed out the other day, it must be depressing to be a homophobe these days. In many progressive nations gay people now have equal rights, in several states in US gay people are now equal. Almost every day brings some depressing news to homophobes! So what can they do? They pour the hate towards fellow TV members LOL. I can appreciate a clever, intelligent insult. They can be entertaining. But this last one... So boring, no creativity whatsoever. Nothing more boring than a unimaginative, lame insult. Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Homophobe ??? Actually no one really gives a flying <deleted> ..... Life is full of challenges,

nobody of any importance is worried about the gay population...... But according to the

a ladyboy experts on this board, this in not really a gay issue, as apparently the ladyboys

and the transvestites are not singing from the same page in the hymn book.....

Homophobia is not just for breakfast anymore.

blink.png

are you playing again your victim? i am not homphobic, i swear.

On a serious note, in pattaya news section, you have more than 7000 threads(i counted them all) and half is about ladyboy. I mean foreigners who got drugged, robbed, assaulted by ladyboy. And you try to portray me this male prostitute as an innocent victim? I guess this ladyboy was also virgin?

Now that we are friend, can you do me favor? You live in pattaya, can you go and found this russian chaps, i want to invite him for a beer.

Dont forget to take with you OMG and Valgehir.....whistling.gif

..... wonder how you translate in russian : killing two three birds with one stoned vladimirlaugh.png

but at least it will solve the ladyboy apologist problem on this forumwai2.gif

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1

Now that we are friend, can you do me favor? You live in pattaya, can you go and found this russian chaps, i want to invite him for a beer.

Dont forget to take with you OMG and Valgehir.....whistling.gif

..... wonder how you translate in russian : killing two three birds with one stoned vladimirlaugh.png

but at least it will solve the ladyboy apologist problem on this forumwai2.gif

Was that some kind of attempt at bashing humor? coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing