Russian repays cross dresser’s hotel-room surprise with broken nose

Rimmer

Was that some kind of attempt at bashing humor?

JT, give a guy a break, Im sure he is doing his best!

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by valgehiir
  • Like 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so after the thai apologist, after the yellow apologist, the pattaya apologist now we reach a new level

with Jingthink, Valgehir and Omgiminpattaya, we get the ladyboy apologist cheesy.gifclap2.gif ,

you know ladies, you are the biggest threat to this forum. please dont bring your gossip, your "beauty salon talk" here.

This is a man forum! Go back to the kitchen.

So Bender, how far over do you bend? Do you touch your toes? Do you look over your shoulder to see if anyone has spotted you taking your 'guilty little secret' away from the ladyboy bar? You can't fool us you know! It's OK, it doesn't make you a bad person!

so after the thai apologist, after the yellow apologist, the pattaya apologist now we reach a new level

with Jingthink, Valgehir and Omgiminpattaya, we get the ladyboy apologist cheesy.gifclap2.gif ,

you know ladies, you are the biggest threat to this forum. please dont bring your gossip, your "beauty salon talk" here.

This is a man forum! Go back to the kitchen.

So Bender, how far over do you bend? Do you touch your toes? Do you look over your shoulder to see if anyone has spotted you taking your 'guilty little secret' away from the ladyboy bar? You can't fool us you know! It's OK, it doesn't make you a bad person!

coffee1.gif oh i guess i made the ladyboy brigade really upset. If so, i apologize. I hope i didnt make you cry little queeny!

But honestly you should relax and ask a ladyboy (or any member of your team) to give a massage on your shoulder prostate, i guess you will feel better afterwhistling.gif

ps : i get the feeling that these dilated cheerleaders are trying to do a coup on this forumlaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png (i know i am nasty and the mods will came out of their barracks but anyway)

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1

oh i guess i made the ladyboy brigade really upset. If so, i apologize. I hope i didnt make you cry little queeny!

LOL

Do you see a single post by a TV member, who has been upset by your hilarious posts?

Look around!

Your posts put a grin on the face of many TV members!

:D

So by all means, don't stop, carry on about your thoughts and feelings.

Your posts have been among the funniest, that I've read in few weeks! So pls dont stop now!

:)

Edited by valgehiir

There are many ladyboys mixed in with the ladygirls in many beer bars and some gogos in town so it's possible to do.

I did not know some gogo places and bars have ladies and ladyboys both working in a bar.

She should have given the Russian guy heads up. Ladyboys are very street smart, they read the customer very easily.

She must have known that she is dealing with particularly slow Russian, she should have made it clear to him whats up.

Of course Russian guy assaulting her is unacceptable, there is no excuse whatsoever.

objection Your Honour! i haven't frequented any bar for the last 10 years but in the 80s and 90s it was quite normal to find at least one Ladyboy per 9 real Ladies in many bars.

objection Your Honour! i haven't frequented any bar for the last 10 years but in the 80s and 90s it was quite normal to find at least one Ladyboy per 9 real Ladies in many bars.

Understood, TV user OMGimPattaya pointed this out earlier.

I did not know that, I stay away from ladies, and ladyboys, I really did not know some bars have both working in same bar.

She then should have made it clear to the unusually slow Russian dude, that she may have more in her panties, than some other girl.

Still, who freaks out and attacks a person when he sees a penis. Only a very insecure man.

Let me ask you, would you have assaulted a ladyboy, after she undresses and suddenly an unexpected penis appears? Surprised, sure! But would you break her nose with your fist? I doubt it very much!

But many posters feel Russian guy did the right thing. Posters who are not from Siberia, posters from developed nations. How can this be?

For the record, it still was not edited properly still leaving some of his comments under my name. I tried. I guess a civil on topic exchange with some characters here just isn't in the cards.

your a pretty amaizing character and can be very bigoted and totally uncivil a lot of the time. i find a lot of the gay people that i know share your attitude. very weird. your a sort of low vibrational entity. totally left brained. tell me exactly what you want removed so you can move on with your obviously important life.

where i come from we would refer to boys like you as (paradoxically) a right fanny. i am starting to understand more of this mixed up sexual orientation thing. thanks of course to you. it is a third gender, really, cos women dont go on as you do and hetro men certainly dont. must be very confusing being messed up psycholocially.

i really feel for you. anyhow let me know exactly waht it is you want me to remove and i will do it. dont want you having a tissy fit

after all this debating i will put my hands up and admit i was wrong. gay people are special cases and have a differnt pshcological make up

I seem to have used up my daily quota of 'likes'.

I am not gay in any way, definitely hetero, but like your comments.

I actually enjoy the company of several camp guys, always good fun, but they are very different to hard core gays or LB's.

Oh really...in what way, as you hold yourself out as some kind of authority on gayness and gay culture? Please enlighten us.

Only my observations from many years living here (London and Glasgow too).

My favourite restaurant manager here in BKK is very camp and great guy. No idea what he does in private.

My favourite barbers are very professional, but what I class as hard core gay. They obviously spend a lot of time at the gym too. Very much not LB's or intending to be. They are just plain gay.

LB's (they hate to be called Katoeys), well, there is a wide range.Ha, ha, in BKK there is always a wide range of 'unsure'too

Nothing here offends me but good to know who or what I am dealing with.

Have an enjoyable Christmas season.

Edited: PS still no excuse for a broken nose

Edited by Bpuumike
  • Like 1

This is a fine example of the better quality tourists that TOT has been successful in attracting to Pattaya, and Thailand in general. Russians and Indians are the most visible of the much sought after new and improved better quality tourists.

After reading this news, I was wondering who will be the first to mention "better quality tourist" idea of TAT

Come on guys, you are not tired of this hackneyed joke?

I understand you feel jealous that TAT loves not you, old stingy long-term sugar daddies, who is haggling over each beer mug, but these Indians, Russians, Korean and Chinese tourists, who are may be much less "civilized" than you, but come here to spend there money and go back home to earn more.

Nothing personal, just business

Spot on. Tired of all this moaning about TAT and quality tourists. I saw the lager louts on Mallorca, not a pretty sight.

Whilst I do not like some of the cultural aspects of the new breed of tourists, just look at the numbers and you know who the whole industry will be scrambling for. Why bother with a country like Britain with its paltry 60 Million inhabitants (including the chavs of which a surprising number seem to make it to the shores of LOS) when there is a potential 3 billion market in three countries alone?

A man punches a prostitute for pretending to be a female in a seediest part of a third world country known for prostitution. Both are released with a small fine. No serious medical attention was required for either.

Thai visa members rage for 8+ pages about:

Gay rights/hating gays

Hating Russians/defending Russians

Attacking Jews/defending Jews

Transgender definitions.

It's amusing and all but seriously... A dude hit a dude for pretending to be a girl. Get over it, it's Pattaya. This is so banal.

• Like 2

A bona fide ladyboy is NOT a dude "pretending" to be a girl. A bona fide ladyboy is what she is -- a LADYBOY! Not a dude, not a girl ... but rather a LADYBOY. YES, whether she has a dick or not.

post-37101-0-96711500-1387857630_thumb.j

I have no idea if the person in this story is a bona fide ladyboy or not though.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

A man punches a prostitute for pretending to be a female in a seediest part of a third world country known for prostitution. Both are released with a small fine. No serious medical attention was required for either.

Gay rights/hating gays

Transgender definitions.

It's amusing and all but seriously... A dude hit a dude for pretending to be a girl. Get over it, it's Pattaya. This is so banal.

Amusing and banal...in Russia yes, where homophobia is practically a national sport. I wonder if the Ruskies will sponsor it as one of their entries in the Winter Olympics?

• Like 2

Gay rights/hating gays

Transgender definitions.

Amusing and banal...in Russia yes, where homophobia is practically a national sport. I wonder if the Ruskies will sponsor it as one of their entries in the Winter Olympics?

Yes it is an objective fact, well known and documented, that Putin's Russia is an EXTREMELY homophobic nation. That is why gay people make such a convenient political scapegoat there, not very many people object. While I personally have family roots in old Russia, I do feel it really is a shame if the masses of Russian tourists and residents in Thailand, especially Pattaya, IMPORT their Russian flavor of homophobia. No of course Russians aren't unique in being homophobic, but again it is a very homophobic country and the majority of tourists in Pattaya now have some kind of Russian connection.

Edited by Jingthing

Gay rights/hating gays

Transgender definitions.

" A dude hit a dude for pretending to be a girl."

A succinct summation of this event...... :-)

And JT, bolt ons and a handful of hormones do not turn a man into a woman, no matter

what forms of self delusion is going through their heads.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

• 4 weeks later...

To all the gay gents here who are saying this is only penis related, I wonder if you have ever gotten angry after being conned and ripped off. If not, well done to you too.

Except that this assult absolutely was penis related, the news article says so.

We all here have been conned and ripped off. Most of us dont use our fists. If I attacked violently every time I been conned or ripped off here, Id be in jail, or more likely dead long long time ago.

A con is a con. He deserved what he got. So did the Ruskie.