Kittens Wanted

koeko

Maybe no loose dogs but there will be loose kittens though won't threre pissing in other peoples gardens...

I bloody hate cats..

are you kidding? cats are the cleanest animals there can be! They dig a hole whenever they need to urinate/pooh which they reseal perfectly once done. You can't say the same about dogs.

Edited by koeko
  • Like 1

Maybe no loose dogs but there will be loose kittens though won't threre pissing in other peoples gardens...

I bloody hate cats..

are you kidding? cats are the cleanest animals there can be! They dig a hole whenever they need to urinate/pooh which they reseal perfectly once done. You can't say the same about dogs.

I can't believe that, that would make them cleaner than most farangs living here..

I bloody hate cats..

I can't believe that, that would make them cleaner than most farangs living here..

They are actually pretty clean. I had cats for more than 15 years so I really know their habits. Cats that don't need to chase for food have plenty of time to lick themselves all day long, making sure their fur is silk and smooth! haha

We're obviously not talking about soi cats.

Are they going to be desexed?

No! Never! I would NEVER do such a cruel thing to any living being.

So they will be breeding like <deleted>' rabbits then? Next time you post it will be "does anyone want a kitten"?

Are they going to be desexed?

No! Never! I would NEVER do such a cruel thing to any living being.

So they will be breeding like <deleted>' rabbits then? Next time you post it will be "does anyone want a kitten"?

I hope so.

I bloody hate cats..

Cats clean? Join the real world. I've got the filthy bastards pissing and shitting all over my garden, screeching all bloody night either fighting or f*cking. Unless they are either kept inside or in a cat run there should be open season on the vermin.

You can stop cat fighting any time now please, if you do not have any kittens to volunteer and nothing worthwhile to add to the topic then please move on to the next item that interests you, thank you.

You can usually find lots of kittens in the Temples around Pattaya because the cats in these places are usually left to breed at will.

In fact, I saw a couple of delightful very small kittens 2 days ago at the Big Buddha and the Buddha near the FM radio station at the top of the hill.

There is a lady who seems to look after cleaning the area and helping one of the Monks and you would just need to convince her they would be going to a good home.

I happened to be there during 2 days ago at feeding time of all the Temple cats and I felt a bit sorry for them that their diet seemed to comprise mostly rice mixed with something else.

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1

There is someone who does cat rescue in Pattaya. I'll send info by PM since this thread is already gone bizarre.

Thanks A LOT for the info! I will contact them after the holidays wink.png

However I can't help but notice the mention on their website that the cats have been "neutered"... Despite it being totally unethical, which I won't comment here, I'm definitely not looking for such cats. I want free happy cats who will live happy lives and will know the joy of having babies by themselves... especially as they won't live in an apartment but freely in a house's garden with lots of space.

Kittens + Xmas???

I do hope the OP intentions are long term, kittens will become cats, look after a cat and you will have a good friend.

A pet is for life! Not just for Xmas!

eh? what does it have to do with Christmas? I've had cats all my life, only in recent years I didn't settle down long enough to have ones.

You can usually find lots of kittens in the Temples around Pattaya because the cats in these places are usually left to breed at will.

In fact, I saw a couple of delightful very small kittens 2 days ago at the Big Buddha and the Buddha near the FM radio station at the top of the hill.

There is a lady who seems to look after cleaning the area and helping one of the Monks and you would just need to convince her they would be going to a good home.

I happened to be there during 2 days ago at feeding time of all the Temple cats and I felt a bit sorry for them that their diet seemed to comprise mostly rice mixed with something else.

That'd be great, thanks for the advice!

Are these cats friendly enough to be taken away?

That'd be great, thanks for the advice!

Are these cats friendly enough to be taken away?

Very friendly :-) Some are a bit shy, but once you win their confidence they like having attention

Go to "cats 4 you", check out their web site. They re home cats, and have a variety to choose from. Most if not all have their shots and are well taken care of, so you wont be getting a "wildcat".

Paul and Sandra take care of these cats and kittens as if they were their own. They are on the east side, and if you cant find their place, they will meet you somewhere! The cats are free, but please give a donation to help them take care of more cats and kittens. You wont go wrong, if you get a kitten from them.

Go to "cats 4 you", check out their web site. They re home cats, and have a variety to choose from. Most if not all have their shots and are well taken care of, so you wont be getting a "wildcat".

Paul and Sandra take care of these cats and kittens as if they were their own. They are on the east side, and if you cant find their place, they will meet you somewhere! The cats are free, but please give a donation to help them take care of more cats and kittens. You wont go wrong, if you get a kitten from them.

" We can arrange for neutering and vaccinations if required (most cats are already neutered)."

but the OP doesnt like that?

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1

There is nothing unethical with a cat being neutered. In fact, it will keep them healthier,, and keep them out of fights. Just read up on it, as there are many sites that are about cat health care.

Letting cats multiply only makes the problem in Thailand, much more worse, same as with the dog population. Who is going to take care of the little kitties, are you? Will you find them a good home, or just give them away to anyone, and in a couple months, they will be back on the street again. There are already cats born, that need homes, so more cats just makes it more difficult to find them a good home, not just any home.

I hope you re think your idea about letting your cat reproduce, and no she wont be as joyful as you believe. I went through the same dilemma with my cat, but after a long time thinking about it, and reading up on the matter, decided it was best for my cat, and best for the community to have her fixed.

No thank you.

There is nothing unethical with a cat being neutered. In fact, it will keep them healthier,, and keep them out of fights. Just read up on it, as there are many sites that are about cat health care.

Letting cats multiply only makes the problem in Thailand, much more worse, same as with the dog population. Who is going to take care of the little kitties, are you? Will you find them a good home, or just give them away to anyone, and in a couple months, they will be back on the street again. There are already cats born, that need homes, so more cats just makes it more difficult to find them a good home, not just any home.

I hope you re think your idea about letting your cat reproduce, and no she wont be as joyful as you believe. I went through the same dilemma with my cat, but after a long time thinking about it, and reading up on the matter, decided it was best for my cat, and best for the community to have her fixed.

I had cats all my life, I know them better than anyone. There is nothing more alive, pure, healthy and exciting than seeing a young cat becoming a mother and welcoming to your home newborn kittens. Then seeing the mother (who was once a kitten herself) taking care of tiny little creatures is so warming and delightful that I wouldn't prevent her this joy for anything in the world. These events are really special moments full of emotions, and preventing ANY animals to become parents is a very cruel and insensitive act... Like there isn't enough cruelty in this world already!

If there's too much cats in the wild, then we should eat them, but not prevent them from living their life happily. I'm not sure this last sentence won't trigger some trolls. I personally love cats very much, and I wouldn't mind eating them as after all this is the way of life, we are carnivores too. We do eat rabbits, horses, pigs, etc. why wouldn't we eat some animals but others? Please don't reply to this if you don't have a perfectly logical explanation that makes perfect sense.

Edited by koeko