The Other Side of Online Dating

GuestHouse

funny thing, so far there are no reply to your thread... wonder whywhistling.gif

Did read few messages on the blog you quoted, and cant say she is wrong.

In fact, a lot of foreigners i did came accross in all these years i spent in Thailand, fall in this category, the delusional creepywhite farang.

Few examples,

I remember this 60 yo german guy, who told me once, how much young thai girl do like him. I asked why? His answer, was because the girls do enjoy the way he make love to them.

I remember this 67 yo english british, gay, certainly more than 120 kg. He told me his 20 yo thai bf love only old man, he doesnt have any interest in young foreigner.

I remember this 50 yo french guy, married to a thai girl, who told me once that all thai men are ugly skinny. And added how much his young thai gf was lucky to get him... he was unemployed.

I remember this 45 yo american guy, who told me that every young good girl in bkk is fighting to get him to bed.

I remember .... a lot of these silly delusional foreigner laugh.png there is no shortage in Thailand... In fact its hard to talk with normal peoplewhistling.gif

but in the other hand, this asian girl who made the blog you quoted, is certainly an old, ugly, fat, single women looking for her white prince charminglaugh.png

• Like 1

Maybe she, and the other Asian women posting reports of creepy stuff caucasian men write to Asian women are simply thinking for themselves and giving their own opinion on what they feel about the way they are viewed.

Just at thought.

• Like 2

I met my Wife through Thai Love links over 7 years ago , she told me I was the only man she met physically, another was due to appear but I beat him to it. Lucky me.

Apparently she said some men just want to show her their willys..........was her comment.Draw your own conclusion on that but I think thats where the conversation ended

She wasnt inundated with offers from what she tells me, most just wanted someone to talk with. I think its a bit different now though?

First time for both of us getting married me at 42 her at 30.

I can ask for more details when she is back later.

Edited by kannot

I must have missed some updates to the courtship ritual, but getting a girls number so you can send her a photo of your junk seems a tad Neanderthal to my way of thinking. As for the clowns who insist that they must be God's gift to women because they've found someone in SEA willing to bump uglies with them, I'm just not sure how much more deluded a human being could be. Donald Trump levels of self-delusion ?

Yes, Mr Trump, they all love you for your sparkling personality, sir ! Would you like me to shake it for you now, sir ?

Wow,fancy being contacted by lonely guys wanting to meet up...and on a dating website too,who'd have thought it?

Let's be honest,she's obviously Chinese-American and has all the negative traits of Western women anyway,no wonder she's single and desperately trawling dating sites to find a suitable partner!

cheesy.gif

Why am I not surprised that the bloke with the most apt user ID on the forum would have the type of issues with women that compel him to berate any who might just want to meet a guy who's NOT a prick?

Probably recognised one of his own replies on there.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

Oh come on!

Half the replies are clearly nonsense troll posts she has been sent (or just made up) . The others are just the normal unsolicited musings you get on dating sites. The fact she gets them from guys who have a thing for Asians is hardly surprising as she is Asian.

You could insert any number of words for 'Asian'; 'blonde', 'hairy', 'short', 'European', 'big breasted' etcetera. You would get just as many nonsense responses from people having those fetishes.

• Like 1

While a few of the posts were what I would consider reasonable online dating posts, many of them were clearly off the deep end. I think the imagined superiority of white men in some of the quoted posts is genuine as I have heard the same thing time and time again in various conversations.

• Like 1

You'll also see some common themes we frequently read here on TVF, especially with respect to attitudes towards Asian men.

This thread has had over 300 views, given we know online dating sites are used by a lot of members it is curious there is so little comment to this thread.

Maybe TVF members have read the posts at the blog I've linked and can't for the life of them see anything which relates to their own attitudes ;-)

• Like 2

I met my Wife through Thai Love links over 7 years ago , she told me I was the only man she met physically, another was due to appear but I beat him to it. Lucky me.

Apparently she said some men just want to show her their willys..........was her comment.Draw your own conclusion on that but I think thats where the conversation ended

She wasnt inundated with offers from what she tells me, most just wanted someone to talk with. I think its a bit different now though?

First time for both of us getting married me at 42 her at 30.

I can ask for more details when she is back later.

Most of the girls I've met have commented they have met me because I asked about their interests like etc. And that I never mentioned how I love them, can take care of them, or anything related to physical attributes or sex. I am not the only one they have met, but the other ones they have met have approached them in the same manner.

Some of the comments on photos are so pathetic, the babied down English with a mix of karaoke Thai has to be the worst.

I would never use a dating site because I think it os for those people who can't find a partner by normal means. I can understand Thai girls joing one but guys living in Thailand must be really weird if they can't find a gf here. I used to find girls in MBK, especially the phone section, in colleges and universities. Got a few hairdressers and went to doscos/nightclubs. Also went to Pat Pong regularly for some fun, usually after the other girl had gone home and I needed something more.

Maybe she, and the other Asian women posting reports of creepy stuff caucasian men write to Asian women are simply thinking for themselves and giving their own opinion on what they feel about the way they are viewed.

Just at thought.

or conformational bias.

I would never use a dating site because I think it os for those people who can't find a partner by normal means. I can understand Thai girls joing one but guys living in Thailand must be really weird if they can't find a gf here. I used to find girls in MBK, especially the phone section, in colleges and universities. Got a few hairdressers and went to doscos/nightclubs. Also went to Pat Pong regularly for some fun, usually after the other girl had gone home and I needed something more.

Well maybe some of us want someting a tad more intelligent than a hairdresser or counter girl.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

You'll also see some common themes we frequently read here on TVF, especially with respect to attitudes towards Asian men.

This thread has had over 300 views, given we know online dating sites are used by a lot of members it is curious there is so little comment to this thread.

Maybe TVF members have read the posts at the blog I've linked and can't for the life of them see anything which relates to their own attitudes ;-)

Or some read their own words perhaps

tongue.png

• Like 2

Prowling round colleges and universities, hair salons and phone shops looking for girls, and then nipping down to a ping pong show for a brass after they've gone home, and other people are weird? :lol: Righto ;)

• Like 1

Prowling round colleges and universities, hair salons and phone shops looking for girls, and then nipping down to a ping pong show for a brass after they've gone home, and other people are weird? laugh.png Righto wink.png

DId I say prowling? I used to work in unis and colleges. I also used to get haircuts and buy phones.

As for the guy wanting intelligent women, did you know opposites attract? That;s why I like my women not very intelligent. I can understand if you like them intelligent but you won't find them on dating sites. They are only desperate and after money.

• Like 2

As for the guy wanting intelligent women, did you know opposites attract? That;s why I like my women not very intelligent. I can understand if you like them intelligent but you won't find them on dating sites. They are only desperate and after money.

You mean the only types you can attract on them are desperate and after money.

I've met scores of women from Thai dating sites and not once have I been asked for money. Plenty intelligent girls on there too.

Some of the comments on photos are so pathetic, the babied down English with a mix of karaoke Thai has to be the worst.

It's cringe worthy. Why a guy would post a public comment on a girls profile I don't know but the stuff most of them post it's pathetic. And you see the same guy saying the same thing on nearly every girls profile.

The guys who start arguing each other in the comment section, trying to get one up on each other, are pathetic.

Prowling round colleges and universities, hair salons and phone shops looking for girls, and then nipping down to a ping pong show for a brass after they've gone home, and other people are weird? laugh.png Righto wink.png

DId I say prowling? I used to work in unis and colleges. I also used to get haircuts and buy phones.

Thanks for that, very amusing :)

No, you didn't say prowling, I did :) You like 'your women' not very intelligent, yes yes, I can understand you wanting that :lol: keep telling yourself the 'opposites attract' thing ;)

You mean the only types you can attract on them are desperate and after money.

I've met scores of women from Thai dating sites and not once have I been asked for money. Plenty intelligent girls on there too.

Me? I'm married.

If you've met scores of them then you haven't given any of them time to ask for money. You must be doing something wrong if they meet you then don't like you.

Why can't you meet a woman in the normal ways?

keep telling yourself the 'opposites attract' thing wink.png

I'm sure that most here believe in it.

After all, they are surely not attracted to bald, overweight people in their 50's. So who knows, maybe the oppisite thing works for the slim, longhaired beauty in her 20's too. :D

• Like 2

I am happily married but I just can't imagine using internet dating or that any decent women would want to use the internet to find a man. I know that lots of TVF users use this method and I know in Thailand it is a bit different because of all the poverty so you have lots of women desperate to meet a farang and they can run through more farang on the internet than in real life and try to find one they like, but it just seems like women with good qualities would not have any trouble finding a good man in real life. Also, I don't think the women desperately searching for a farang are going to be the best candidates for partnership. Harsh, I suppose.

• Like 2

Creepy white guys.

Creepy white knights.

The latter I see often and who sometimes create threads like this, make me cringe most. Almost all have women of lower attractiveness, often "same age" and while there is nothing wrong with that i always ask myself: why are they so bitter and jealous?

Some people still live in their dreamworld of "equality" and don't understand how nature works.