Bike Gear and Accessory Shops Reviews

H1w4yR1da

I have made a google maps with some bike shops in Bangkok.

It's still on the works and i keep adding as I find them.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zBGX9DhPzLPA.kgi7PFeJZEA8

if anyone wants to add anything to this map, just let me know and I will add you.

I believe the 320 Shop has moved to the other side of the river. I've bought a few things from them at their old store. Helpful staff and it seemed like they a good selection of products.

13.727125 100.493914 according to their web site.

Thanks, I changed the location on my map.

I will now only update the Thailand Motorcycle Directory Project map. It makes more sense :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone recommend a good shop to buy some inexpensive mirrors that is open on SUNDAYS?

I am thinking of heading to K-Speed, as I don't know many other shops.

Paddock would be convenient, but they don't stock anything like that - gear only.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Can anyone recommend a good shop to buy some inexpensive mirrors that is open on SUNDAYS?

Paddock would be convenient, but they don't stock anything like that - gear only.

Cheers

K speed is a good option for mirrors and mods. Just go there but dont remember if they are open on sundays though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

From my limited experience...

I think Paddock are a waste of time, pushy staff and they over priced me on some items... I will not return there unless I need to.

Panda Riders are much more professional and friendly, nice environment and well priced

Mr S

My Apologies Mr. Smith . I got your nic mixed up with another Smith poster that does not ride anything & just wanted to clarify I was incorrect on posting about you. Have a great new year!

Cheers

K speed is a good option for mirrors and mods. Just go there but dont remember if they are open on sundays though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks LL,

Looks like the main K-Speed shop with the mirrors and mods is closed on Sundays......so now thinking about 320SP shop? I have been there once before but the range wasn't huge and their were a lot of cheap knock offs...

Will let you guys know how I go.

Any other info about shops closer to the centre of BKK that sell cheap mirrors would be appreciated!

Not that far from paddoc is dr.bike. Hey have mirrors offered on their web.

Dr Bike is on Ladprao Chockchai 4- http://goo.gl/maps/GoeSG

If anyone goes or has been there, a review would be appreciated.

Lad Prao is maybe a bit further than I want to go, but cheers for the suggestion Nebula.

Their website didn't look bad - looks like they actually sell some 'big bikes' too.

I'd also be interested in a review if anyone goes.

Not that far from paddoc is dr.bike. Hey have mirrors offered on their web.

Dr Bike is on Ladprao Chockchai 4- http://goo.gl/maps/GoeSG

If anyone goes or has been there, a review would be appreciated.

Lad Prao is maybe a bit further than I want to go, but cheers for the suggestion Nebula.

Their website didn't look bad - looks like they actually sell some 'big bikes' too.

I'd also be interested in a review if anyone goes.

I have been there a few times. They sell various items and seem to concentrate mainly on Cruiser styled bikes. The staff are very helpful and speak English too.

Edited by DILLIGAD

Why has half of my post been erased? Mods, I think there's a problem with the TV app.I posted reviews on Paddock, Dirtshop and K-Speed and it all disappeared. Waste of time!

Mate, I rarely use the TV app directly. Get Tapatalk and log into TV from there. Works fine :)

Some more places in Bkk.

PS Motobike

827/1 Ladprao Soi 87

www.psmotobike.com

House of Bike

www.houseofbikebkk.com

Bkk Speed

www.bkkspeed.com

Auto2Speed

266-268 Bumrungmeang Rd. Banbart Promprab Bkk 10100 Bangkok 10100

www.auto2speed.com

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Anybody had experience with:

http://www.motosport.com/TH

I don't think they are physically located in Thailand, but they claim to ship directly. But whether there will be an import tax on items from them or not I can't figure out.

Only Thai Customs decides on the import duty. Many think it's the Thai Post Office but they just collect the tax and deliver. I can't remember over what amount is taxable but it's often hit or miss. I've had expensive items shipped here untaxed and cheap(er) items taxed. And vice-versa. But occasionally eBay has items where the import tax is added at point of purchase. I avoid those items.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Motosport.com is one of those companies that adds an estimated tax charge upfront (about 40%) so you're guaranteed to pay more if you use them- you're better off taking your chances with an eBay merchant where your stuff might slip through without an import charge.

If you register with them you'll see the additional charge when you add stuff to your cart and start the order process.

Good info guys.

What I'm after is a set of akra slipons. They're about 70K so I'm a bit reluctant to buy it from e-bay. Maybe I'll just bring it next time I go to europe - unless anybody know of somewhere in Thailand they are available.

Edited by Ninja4me

Check out the ZX14 Thailand FB page if you're interested in the Yoshimura slip-ons- someone is selling a pair of carbon R-77s for 34K.

Do you have a link to the thailand zx14 FB page where I can find the add... Believe me I have tried to find it myself, but so far no luck...

I think that's a 'for sale' listing, at any rate- the Bing translation is a bit shaky.wink.png

What he is saying is anyone who wants to buy the R-77 in carbon he is a dealer & can have them for you in

two weeks time for 34k baht

Edited by mania