Aeon atm's constantly not working

i claudius

I am not a cheap charlie Farang and have never worn a singlet in my life and while not being rich,neither am i short of a bob or two ,and the reason? i dont throw my money away, i can use the aeon machine free and there are no charges on my metro card ,so why in Gods name should i give the bank 150 baht 5/6 times a month ? over the year it mounts up and i prefere my money in my pocket ,please feel free OMGiminPattaya to stand at the macine next to the aeon one and pay 150 baht or 3 pounds in sterling ,for the privalge of accesing your cash

Here we go again - singlet bashing.biggrin.png ... better than long pants and thongs.

I go to ATMs wearing singlets. I even wear them to the bank. I'd consider dressing up if I was after a loan though.smile.png

Nothing wrong with thongs,i wear a quite fetching red pair under my long trousers --------------oh shit ,you meant flip flopsxsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.Fhb0_rLJqX.webp

I'm sorry. I did call them "slippers" on your other thread so as not to confuse you.smile.png So you wear a G-String?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a cheap charlie Farang and have never worn a singlet in my life and while not being rich,neither am i short of a bob or two ,and the reason? i dont throw my money away, i can use the aeon machine free and there are no charges on my metro card ,so why in Gods name should i give the bank 150 baht 5/6 times a month ? over the year it mounts up and i prefere my money in my pocket ,please feel free OMGiminPattaya to stand at the macine next to the aeon one and pay 150 baht or 3 pounds in sterling ,for the privalge of accesing your cash

Here we go again - singlet bashing.biggrin.png ... better than long pants and thongs.

I go to ATMs wearing singlets. I even wear them to the bank. I'd consider dressing up if I was after a loan though.smile.png

Nothing wrong with thongs,i wear a quite fetching red pair under my long trousers --------------oh shit ,you meant flip flopsxsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.Fhb0_rLJqX.webp

I'm sorry. I did call them "slippers" on your other thread so as not to confuse you.smile.png So you wear a G-String?

The wife and i wear matching ones"on those special nights"whistling.gif