Singha Beer Family Scion 'To Change Surname'

Lite Beer

A bachelors degree in Geography from Kings College. whistling.gif

Well there we have it.

I'll leave the relative evaluation to you, But if nothing else, her english usage suggests she may well have completed her degree without "assistance."

My 9 year olds are bilingual, hardly the be all and end all. Kings is a good college. And?

And I have to wonder why a wealthy family chose a (twenty-) fifth rate uni in hillbilly country which caters mainly to African-Americans (if that is the currently PC term).

I guess you'd have to ask them. The issue isn't comparing her and yingluck. My father went to kings college London. Doesn't make him capable of running a beer factory or a country. I don't suppose that political science was big on a geography degree.

They are all largely very unworldly and narrow minded.

Korn is the smartest of the lot of them. Winchester is incredibly hard to get into. I was in school with a few from some very big Bangkok families. I agree. They're just rich.

Edited by Thai at Heart

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever drank beer at a beer garden? Chances are people are ordering Chang instead of Singha beer. Less and less seem to be drinking this brand. I used to drink Leo but now drink either Chang or Heineken. Is Boonrawd Brewery hurting from a shirting market share? The Brewery patriarch might be signalling so by distancing himself from his wayward daughter...

Is this guy up for a hole father of the year?

Your daughter expresses and opinion that you disagree with so you make her change her name

Sorry ... but you sire are a true a hole

by the way .. I agree with her ..

Change her name or not, the damage to the Singha beer brand is done, but he's trying to protect the bottom line and not his daughter, nothing more.

Are you familiar with the word BIGOT,???

By the way, I don't agree with her or you, I do agree that one person one vote, I also know many educated people that like to work in their farms and have a good understanding of democracy, it seems you are the one that has little understanding of democracy, and the equality of all people.

By the way, your sh*t stinks just as much as the man that takes care of a buffalo...

A namechange is a small price to pay to keep her 10% of the shares in Singha!!whistling.gif

The real scary thing is, there are plenty like her around. This is not just a political ideologi, they really believe in their core, that they are superior to others.

See them every weekend in Hua Hin, where they doublepart their cars, whereever they feel like because they are "untouchable"!!bah.gif

+1.

• Like 1

Not right at all. Even in Australia when Mr Rudd's brother was a prominent member of the opposition party when Mr Rudd was Prime Minister nobody suggested one should change their name.

I will have to drink a different brand of water.

Quote:

[she distrusts electoral politics because rural voters are uneducated about democracy.]

Does this represent the average opinion of middle/upper class Thailand ?

Let us, the educated, elect, rule and benefit, and the working class, what ??

Busy scraping by, i guess.

A namechange is a small price to pay to keep her 10% of the shares in Singha!!whistling.gif

The real scary thing is, there are plenty like her around. This is not just a political ideologi, they really believe in their core, that they are superior to others.

See them every weekend in Hua Hin, where they doublepart their cars, whereever they feel like because they are "untouchable"!!bah.gif

+1.

Edited by Thai at Heart

+1.

+2

I've heard it once from an old school colleague in bangkok. It really was a conversation stopper. The gross feeling of superiority and entitlement was horrendous.

• Like 1

I am amazed that at the same time the world is paying tribute to Nelson Mandela, there are still people who try and deny some people their right to vote. The apartheid government treated blacks exactly this way in South Africa and history proved you cannot oppress people forever without repercussions.

What Santi wants to really say to the relatives is "don't drag the family alcohol business through the dirt with the uneducated drunks of the country sides because we need too keep selling them crap products while they continue to kill themselves over the holidays driving on the roads drunk and continuing to want the payoffs to vote red and buy more alcohol. Plus, my boy with his fledgling singing career needs another M5 to drive because he loves driving fast because he has so much play time as he doesn't work like his cousin Chitpas."

She may not be so bright but she is hot, hot,hot. She has my vote. biggrin.png

Well, that post says a lot about not being bright.

cheesy.gif

But no-one has suggested she should be PM even though she has better qualifications than the last.

Her qualifications being exactly????????

The best money can buy thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif