Foreign Tour Operators Taking Thai Jobs

Rimmer

Foreign Tour Operators Taking Thai Jobs

pdn220.jpg

Deputy directing general of department of special investigation, DSI, opened the office and of illegal influential people and received complaints from Thai tour guides that there are foreign tour operators and guides taking their jobs.

PATTAYA – December 23,2013 [PDN]; Mr.Permpoon Puengprasit, the Deputy Director General of the Department of Special Investigation, Pol.Lt.Col.Bantoon Chimkara, and the chief of the Illegal influential people suppression operating center, to prevent and suppress the influential people that are threating areas of Pattaya and Chonburi. Mr. Prawit Chaibuadang, Director of DSI region 2, and Mr.Cherdsak Wisuttikol, director of employees inspectorate and protection, department of Employment, Chonburi .

Mr.Permpoon, the deputy directing general of the DSI, said that the opening of the illegal influential people suppression operating center, was to support and promote the tourism in terms of security and national security,currently, were lots ofThai and foreign business people that were doing illegal business.

This is to address issues regarding security of tourists by fraud, intimidation, threatening physical harm both on tourists and tour operators which was happening on a daily basis,

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/24/foreign-tour-operators-taking-thai-jobs/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-12-24

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, bloody foreigners, you come to our country....take our jobs......marry to our women and HAVE children with them......can't speak properly our language, etc. etc.

I'm trying to remember....in which country....did I hear the above comments before!whistling.gif

The Congo?

• Like 2

'.. and the chief of the Illegal influential people suppression operating center, to prevent and suppress the influential people that are threating areas of Pattaya and Chonburi.'

LOL

A grand title indeed but I'll bet their activities won't match it.

• Like 1

Thais refuse to learn languages to better communicate with the tourists they want to provide a service for. Foreigners who can communicate step up to fill that void. Thais get angry and are too arrogant to see their own short comings. As it was said above, totally predictable.

ASEAN is going to be awesome. Can't wait.

I was quite surprised when my wife's uncle called and asked to speak to me. He doesn't speak English at all...at least until now! He works for the border police and they now have a requirement that all officers need to take classes to speak English. His daughter is also helping him. He's now on Line with my wife chatting in English.

I'm blown away. Maybe there's hope yet? Of course my trip to the local car dealer yesterday wasn't so good. Hardly anybody there could speak English and the one or two who did could barely communicate. Disappointing.

• Like 1

You think its bad now?

Wait till Asean 2015. Then you will see how many Thais will have their jobs taken by foreigners.

For a sneak preview, go look at the UK right now.

Yes, I have met very few Britts that actually speak a language that is understandable, I can understand why they are loosing their jobs to more linguistic people...

You, bloody foreigners, you come to our country....take our jobs......marry to our women and HAVE children with them......can't speak properly our language, etc. etc.

I'm trying to remember....in which country....did I hear the above comments before!whistling.gif

Hmm.. Greece? :>

'.. and the chief of the Illegal influential people suppression operating center, to prevent and suppress the influential people that are threating areas of Pattaya and Chonburi.'

LOL

A grand title indeed but I'll bet their activities won't match it.

Where do they come up with these names.