DSI chief comments on postponing Suthep's charges

webfact

It's not that hard,

Just send a bunch BIB too his hotel room and cuff him and throw this bigoted, xenophobic, mental minnow in the finest of the lands holding cell's with the usual company that frequent these places, and go from there.

Taksin first.
  • Like 1

DSI chief Tharit Pengdit has stated that he won't allow People's Democratic Reform Committee’s (PDRC) Secretary General Suthep Thaugsuban to postpone his indictment further

I would think that it's none of Tarit's business, but that it's the court who does decides if they allow further postponing or not. .

That one is easy:

Kamnan Suthep will wait, until the Taksinist government is out of office, then the DSI will be re-jigged and Tarit sent either onto an inactive post or right into retirement. And the best: nobody will give a dam_n about this reassignment... And it even doesn't need Suthep to do anything himself.

And before Suthep and his team are to show up in court, Team Red Shirt has to show up first. So why should anybody, beside Tarit, bother?

Sam M.

If, indeed, the Thaksinistra government is displaced, Tarit will not be waiting around for retirement or an inactive post; you will not see for dust, as he knows that he will indicted on numerous charges of abuse of power based upon his bias towards his leader in Dubai.

The man is a joke, and a disgrace to an institution which is supposed to be non-partisan...!!

Well he is ill, he has delusions of grandeur. Is that enough to get his indictments postponed? tongue.png

It remains to be seen how delusional he is. There have been arrests warrants out on him for several weeks, and yet he is still a free man.

I am beginning to believe that Suthep would walk into a police station and surrender tomorrow if this government would first of all have the man in Dubai extradited to face the charges against him...!! But that's not going to happen, is it?!

• Like 1

Well this is nothing to do with Tarit and he oversteps the mark by commenting, this is a matter for the lawyers and the judiciary, full stop.

It's about time someone took the shovel away from Tarit as the hole that he has been digging is already deep enough. I think he should be considering a holiday somewhere ... maybe Dubai..?!

• Like 1

Interesting video. Very ominous, almost threatening music. But what I find most curious is how the narrator (starting at 1:35) claims that "we" voted in the present government to help the people, "especially the underprivileged", when perhaps the majority of 'underprivileged' in the country probably support the government. There's a very patronising tone to that: 'we really want to help the poor, and we know what's best for them but they don't...'

Let me get this straight. Suthep is being charged with insurrection. He is ordered to appear in court to be indicted for these charges. He says he is too busy to appear. What is he busy doing? Leading the insurrection movement to bring down the government. And the government says that maybe they will again postpone his appearance. Fantastic, only in Thailand.

You're learning.

Suthep and his bosses, already have a permanent amnesty, they will just ignore this like all the others charges brought against them over the last 20 years.

As the rule of law weakens further the country will no doubt descend into greater chaos and corruption benefiting the political and other elites even more than today.

Well he is ill, he has delusions of grandeur. Is that enough to get his indictments postponed? tongue.png

It remains to be seen how delusional he is. There have been arrests warrants out on him for several weeks, and yet he is still a free man.

I am beginning to believe that Suthep would walk into a police station and surrender tomorrow if this government would first of all have the man in Dubai extradited to face the charges against him...!! But that's not going to happen, is it?!

Suthep can just produce a MC.

I a sure that there are hundreds of qualified doctors (De Tul etc) in the rally that is more than happy to write him one.

Edited by Spare