Controversial Pattaya Water Safety Festival begins

Rimmer

Controversial Pattaya Water Safety Festival begins

boat-7.jpg
PATTAYA:--Officials who opened a Water Safety Festival, which runs from 25th December to 2nd January claim that it has been a good year for Marine Safety in Pattaya with no accidents.

This remarkable claim was made despite Pattaya experiencing its worst marine accident in living History in November when 6 people died and over 100 were injured after a Ferry sank off the coast of Pattaya.

As Harbor Officials, Marine Police, Sawang Boriboon Sea Rescue Units and others, including Deputy Mayor Khun Ronagit, gathered at the Bali Hai Port in South Pattaya, we were told the Festival will see a crackdown on pleasure boats and how they operate, over the festive period.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/113281/controversial-pattaya-water-safety-festival-begins/#sthash.71S89xD8.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-12-27

"Officials who opened a Water Safety Festival, which runs from 25th December to 2nd January claim that it has been a good year for Marine Safety in Pattaya with no accidents."

<deleted>?????

6 people died and over 100 were injured after a Ferry sank off the coast of Pattaya for 1 month ago.

This city is run by bunch of lunatics.

• Like 1

"Officials who opened a Water Safety Festival, which runs from 25th December to 2nd January claim that it has been a good year for Marine Safety in Pattaya with no accidents."

<deleted>?????

6 people died and over 100 were injured after a Ferry sank off the coast of Pattaya for 1 month ago.

This city is run by bunch of lunatics.

there were many more incidents/deaths than that.

I honestly find this extremely offensive - sounds like a typical PTP type lie

I hope the Chinese ambassador and others make an official complaint about this complete nonsense - and is Larn Island not part of Pattaya principality

shocking to say the least

• Like 2

Agreed there were no accidents.

An accident, mishap, or, more archaically, misadventure, is an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance,

Most of the incidents were not accidents, as they were not "unforeseen", unfortunately those who had a duty to prevent these very predictable events chose not too...

How about naming the **jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif's who had the nerve to make such a statement.

xangry.png.pagespeed.ic.X8Yh991TkM.webp (Very Angry)

Edited by Basil B

In fairness there was one lifeguard on Pattaya beach on new years day. I remember because he waited till I was right in front of him before blasting his whistle thru my head at some Thai kids splashing in the shallow water. He had a uniform similar to the police and boots on but I do believe he was a genuine lifeguard even if a buffoon