Bruno the cat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the one just opposite Bangkok Hospital. A bit further down the road.

I used her for all my cats now and she's reasonable and very competent.

I also use her, recommended. thumbsup.gif

I thought she only fixed cat's you look like a goat in your avator.

To be honest, I've been there many times before with my cats, and they seems to always be busy and it also looks like they priority dogs.

Although it's just a walking distance from where I live, I've only had bad experience with this place so I'm not gonna ever go there again.

Overall they do a great job but if my own experience is anything to go by their telephone manner is unlikely to endear them to all sections of the community.

Edited by evadgib

There's something about cardboard boxes which is just irresistible for cats. He wasn't so happy being in my bathroom all the time, so I let him out. He discovered this cardboard box and promptly settled in. So I moved the box into the bathroom and he couldn't be happier.

post-17753-0-50400900-1388809788_thumb.j post-17753-0-51303100-1388810130_thumb.j post-17753-0-39116600-1388810162_thumb.j post-17753-0-02296700-1388810219_thumb.j

The first day he was crashing into everything or try to get into nooks he'd usually fit, but won't now, because he has this thing on. He was also peeing all over himself. I had to wash him everytime when I noticed he's all wet.

But now he is aware of it and can judge distances correctly and is able to pee properly.

He better get used to it though. The doctor said it'll take months to heal and he'll have to have it on otherwise he'll scratch and it'll never heal properly.

Great job Mantisman

- too many ppl in that situation would have ignored another mangy cat rather than taking time to get on here and seek help

Looks like Bruno has had a lucky break in 2014 - thanks Mole

Thank you for your kindness.

Firstly, like to thank everybody with their helpful advise.

Secondly and mostly, thanks to Mole. He came by twice in one day.

I managed to get him caged within an hour using roasted chicken bits in the cage and immediately called Mole again who was kind enough to pick him up.

I'm glad that he found the help he needed.

Under different circumstances, I would have done it myself.

I've got two dogs back in Hong Kong and have had pets all my life.

I just couldn't do much this time around.

THANKS MOLE!!!

I owe you a dinner!

Bruno is all fine. Last night I tried to let him stay outside and he was still around here this morning. Looks like he's been eating somebody else's food too, since he's always hungry in the morning, but this morning, he hardly touched the food I gave him.

As far as I can see, he seems to be the biggest size male around this neighborhood. Even my own tom just ran away when seeing Bruno. Usually he'll stay and start moaning when there's any male near, but not with Bruno. The "lamp shade" makes Bruno even more intimidating. Looks like he's gonna be king of my neighborhood.

Doctor said the wound has healed quite well. Maybe in 1 months time, we can remove that "lamp shade".

Due to the BKK shutdown, my friends decided to go on vacation to Krabi+PhiPhi, so I had no choice but to leave Bruno outside for 3 days.

Just got back home, and whistled and sure enough, he came to me and is still here. Looks like he ain't gonna go anywhere anytime soon.

I treated him some canned cat food mixed with dry food, but he didn't finish it all, so he's been eating somebody else's food. Normally he'd lick the plate clean.

post-17753-0-23413800-1390046901_thumb.j

BTW, PhiPhi is a big tourist trap!!

Edited by Mole

• 2 weeks later...

He's neutered now.

The wound is healing very well. He managed to break his "lamp shade" so I'm gonna have to get him new ones tomorrow.

Very smart cat and fast learner. He'll immediately run to me when he hears me whistle.

post-17753-0-01734300-1391432893_thumb.j post-17753-0-60151600-1391432917_thumb.j post-17753-0-36564900-1391432947_thumb.j post-17753-0-39948200-1391432968_thumb.j post-17753-0-51684000-1391432990_thumb.j post-17753-0-93433000-1391433029_thumb.j

Edited by Mole

• 3 weeks later...