Airport bus to/from Phuket town

sunluvr

were is the end station in patong?

The original question was for the Phuket Town airport service which terminates at the new bus station in Phuket town. The Airport to Patong service terminates at JJ Plazza (back of Junceylon)

according to the map(s) on that website, it is not at the new bus terminal but at the previus terminal downtown. Also I visited the new bus terminal yesterday asking about the airport bus and was clearly told at 2 different information booths there was only taxi available to the airport.

were is the end station in patong?

The original question was for the Phuket Town airport service which terminates at the new bus station in Phuket town. The Airport to Patong service terminates at JJ Plazza (back of Junceylon)

according to the map(s) on that website, it is not at the new bus terminal but at the previus terminal downtown. Also I visited the new bus terminal yesterday asking about the airport bus and was clearly told at 2 different information booths there was only taxi available to the airport.

I think this from that website is pretty clear (bold by me)

At the Airport, you can get on and get off the Airport Bus at these two stops:

1. First Floor: Outside the Arrival Hall (when you come out, just turn left).

2. Second Floor: Next two Burger King Restaurant (outside the Departure Hall turn left).

3. Phuket Bus Terminal

Ha Ha - ask anywhere about any bus service and you will be told - no bus, only taxi.

Exactly. I have seen many young couples traveling on a budget arriving by taxi in Khao Lak from Patong . They asked at the hotel or at a travel agency, who, it goes without saying, earn a commission this way.