Best Massage In Bangkok

kjvegas

Hello,

Love the board, it is full of alot of useful information. I am a newbie to this board but not a newbie to Thailand, I go about 3 times a year, I should just move there and save alot of money on airfare :o . I have a few simple questions I am having trouble with. First off what is the best Massage in Bangkok? I have 2 days there before I head to Pattaya and would like to have a nice Soapie in Bangkok, anyone know which is the best and what the hours are? Also know of any good pharmacies near Nana hotel at is open 24/7? I get in after midnight, I know there is a small one next to the hotel but I'm not sure when it closes. I'll be there in about a month. Thanks

kj

when you are in transit to BKK check out pharmacies in the departure areas of airports...they all got what you're looking for (condoms, K-Y, etc). If you are staying in the Nana area there is a big pharmacy on Sukhumvit just to the left from Soi Nana...usual daylight operating hours

check out bangkoktonight website...if you are staying in the Nana area you will be pleased to find that there is an online debate regarding the relative merits of Annie's and Darling, two closeby establishments. Operating hours are now 6pm to 12am for most soapy massage places per bkktonignt.

• 2 weeks later...