PDRC slams CAPO for 'making false claims'

Lite Beer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no doubt that the administration will always hold the advantage as to what information to release and what not to release. And as long as that is the case, and as long as investigations are run to the point where they are forgotten, these press conferences will be met with increasing skepticism by a public that is beginning to suspect that priority is given to the administration's preferred interpretation of events rather than on the facts themselves, particularly when they inconveniently do not fall into place.

What an example of grandiosity this is. Where is your evidence the the public is "begininng to suspect." The fact is that you and some like you suspect this is the case. It may well be that your allegation is true. But you cite no hard evidence because there isn't any.

As per autopsy reports, Pol Senior Sgt-Major Narong Pitisit was shot from a top-down, left-to-right and front-to-back direction. It was likely that the gunfire came from the top of the tallest building in the Labour Ministry compound.

This happened at a time when no protesters were able to enter the ministry and, so far, the authorities have not been able to explain the men in black caught on camera on top of the building, he said.

Akanat also said it was not possible for bullets from a Din Daeng flat to have hit Narong as police claimed, because the landscape did not allow for this to happen.

If we were trying to figure this out, we'd need a map showing where the police say the flat is supposed to be, where the labour ministry is and where Narong was. But even then we wouldn't really know who did it, unless we knew exactly where Narong was at the location of his death. We'd also need to know which direction he was facing in and whether he was crouching, standing, leaning forward etc. I guess the people with him at the time might have an idea of this, but I doubt Akanat does.

I would imagine that Narong was at the location of the location of his death when he died - just a guess, mind yourolleyes.gif.

Wasn't there a case not long back of a PT pollie getting caught dressed up as a cop ?

Wonder where he stole the uniform ?

Where is CAPO in investigating the death of the student and the injuries to the others by gunfire ?

The students which were pinned down for 17 hrs before the army had to go in and rescue them because the police said it was to dangerous to go help them ?

Why was it to dangerous for the police ?

Could it be because someone was shooting into the university ?

They have arrested 2 students for possession of a firearm and ammunition, have they done ballistic tests on that firearm to see if it was used in any of the shooting ?

Or even if it had ever been fired ?

After all there was a full mag of amo with it when they did the finger pointing bit.

Possibly the DSI should be called in to help, but no they are to busy trying to freeze bank accounts.

I see it reported elsewhere this morning that only the Govt banks have so far frozen accounts, the commercial banks have asked for court orders first.

The one caught dressing up as a cop was Isan Rambo - Suphon Attawong - a red shirt leader.

PTP democracy is that it's ok for a red shirt but not for an anti-government protestor. The name CAPO with the crooked cousin in charge would be a joke alone if it was not in charge of propaganda.

I'm afraid I can't see beyond the fact that these people are trying to stop an election mandated by the constitution and a royal decree. This is not a situation where the police have tried to clear a protest site or block the route of a protest march. A group of people has tried to storm a venue where all but one of the main political parties was seeking to register to run in the election, so as to stop that happening. In most countries that is an extremely serious criminal offence; Many of the people involved here have also tried to assault police officers or damage property. People have been killed, though by whom I do not know. 'Protesters' does not seem to be the right word to me.

Edited by citizen33
  • Like 2

whatttttt???? people still do need evidence, how "peaceful" are these yellow thugs?

A must watch video and judge by yourself:

or maybe these yellow criminals just love to disguise themself....

At least one of them has been arrested for stealing police uniforms and bulletproof jackets.

The picture of the arrested "student" was in another thread about "police not using live bullets".

And, of course, some members of this forum who blindly support Suthep, tried to convince us that these yellow thugs are in fact red, that the thug arrested was a red supporter, and bla bla bla... (headache)... Yellow lies and propaganda...

The yellow thugs are just low level criminals, same as Suthep and Abhisit.

The champions of dirty tricks are the champions at false claims and fabrications of all sorts... Never trust the Dems, or the yellows.

I'm afraid I can't see beyond the fact that these people are trying to stop an election mandated by the constitution and a royal decree. This is not a situation where the police have tried to clear a protest site or block the route of a protest march. A group of people has tried to storm a venue where all but one of the main political parties was seeking to register to run in the election, so as to stop that happening. In most countries that is an extremely serious criminal offence; Many of the people involved here have also tried to assault police officers or damage property. People have been killed, though by whom I do not know. 'Protesters' does not seem to be the right word to me.

If it is the constitution you are concerned about then a government directed by an unelected wanted criminal would cause you some concern, but I guess you cannot see that, never mind get past it.

• Like 1

I simply don't support Suthep but I think the current Taksin regime is so evil. And the PTP would not even come up with a little change because of the big brother's order. As a Thai myself, I wish to see some change! I think this is very common in mind of many Thai people. And I don't think this is too much to ask from PTP which is a sure win in any future election.

• Like 1

A post containing a copyrighted photo has been removed, as well as the replies. If a photo contains something like this:

post-33509-0-39857300-1388327211.jpg

If you are not the owner, you cannot post the photo.

Another post containing a photo and saying the source but not providing the link has been removed as well as the replies.

And please don't keep telling us after the crab woman coming back after 2 Feb, everything would be wonderful. Please don't insult our intelligence anymore. Personally I am so sick of seeing the crab woman crying photo. if you wan to come up with a PM from PTP, can you have someone a little bit more presentable please. Maybe people in Bangkok would be less angry. The PTP PR is not existing.

• Like 1

whatttttt???? people still do need evidence, how "peaceful" are these yellow thugs?

A must watch video and judge by yourself:

or maybe these yellow criminals just love to disguise themself....

wah wah, go home bender.

This fake video has been exposed by some observers. They are real policemen. In the video,they seems to mention getting gun inside the police van. How did they know there are guns inside the van? Later when they attempted to break the van window, you can see actually there is someone inside the van opening the van door and throw the stuff outside. Last part at 6.38 see the guy right at the back of the video, you can see a stationary protester saluting to the man who approaching him. Should be his superior.

It is all setup.

EVeryone have different perspectives but overall many viewers has expressed great doubt in this video clip.

In the colloquial sense, people like this in the West are known as punks. Probably just punk'n the van.

Protesters wearing stolen bullet proof vests might stand out in the crowd, and in my mind is rather a foolish way to antagonise a policeman "hey Fred, u ever been hit in one of these things, hurt much?..."

This fake video has been exposed by some observers. They are real policemen. In the video,they seems to mention getting gun inside the police van. How did they know there are guns inside the van? Later when they attempted to break the van window, you can see actually there is someone inside the van opening the van door and throw the stuff outside. Last part at 6.38 see the guy right at the back of the video, you can see a stationary protester saluting to the man who approaching him. Should be his superior.

It is all setup.

EVeryone have different perspectives but overall many viewers has expressed great doubt in this video clip.

Do you really think the police would set up that many people running around dressed like protesters just to do a fake video of protesters breaking into a van?

The only voices you hear are the people in the office. Maybe they were worried that there were guns in there.

There were people on both sides of the van. Someone probably broke the front window and got in on the other side.

It is all setup.

Do you really think the police would set up that many people running around dressed like protesters just to do a fake video of protesters breaking into a van?

The only voices you hear are the people in the office. Maybe they were worried that there were guns in there.

There were people on both sides of the van. Someone probably broke the front window and got in on the other side.

I agree. But why would the BiB park at least 3 vehicles (as the video shows) loaded with expensive equipment spread out in a public car park and abandon them?

Was this a clever bait to allow the CAPO to lay the blame for future police violence on "false policemen" or just the usual display of utter stupidity and carelessness?

My bet is on the latter.

edit: typo

Edited by MikeOboe57

If it is the constitution you are concerned about then a government directed by an unelected wanted criminal would cause you some concern, but I guess you cannot see that, never mind get past it.

So the end justifies the means? I find that a morally bankrupt position. The phrase 'unelected wanted criminal' seems to fit more than one person at the moment, if breaking the law means anything.

It is all setup.

I agree. But why would the BiB park at least 3 vehicles (as the video shows) loaded with expensive equipment spread out in a public car park and abandon them?

Was this a clever bait to allow the CAPO to lay the blame for future police violence on "false policemen" or just the usual display of utter stupidity and carelessness?

My bet is on the latter.

whybother: Like i said, people have different perspectives.

And you have watch the video clip, can you also give some comment about the guy wearing civilian attire (i don't call him as protester incase some op will bash me HOW DO YOU KNOW IS A PROTESTER) right behind in the video at 6.38 saluting the man walking toward him? Many has guess they are police undercovers. So what are they doing there? They should have seen the "protesters" ransacking the vans. You may rebuke me that person saluting to the other man doesn't prove they are the police. Probably just a lunatic staying around. Or maybe again it's the "protesters" playing the saluting police game or what ever reason anyone can think of.

Several police vans with many police equipments in the area without any police presence.

...... dry.png

This leave to everyone to judge,guess,verdict,conclude.

Like i said every have their own perspectives.

I with many viewers have the same sentiments of great doubt in this video.

You may disagree, i'm fine with it.

wai2.gif

So the end justifies the means? I find that a morally bankrupt position. The phrase 'unelected wanted criminal' seems to fit more than one person at the moment, if breaking the law means anything.

'Er no, Thaksin is a convicted criminal convicted of laundering monies while Prime Minister. Who else did you have in mind? Yingluck? She was one whose account Thaksin pushed the monies through and 'er his son. However they do have the excuse of not being PM at the time. Only members of the PM's family. You really must try better than this if you want to get Thaksin off the hook. And I know you do.

It is all setup.

My bet is on the latter.

whybother: Like i said, people have different perspectives.

And you have watch the video clip, can you also give some comment about the guy wearing civilian attire (i don't call him as protester incase some op will bash me HOW DO YOU KNOW IS A PROTESTER) right behind in the video at 6.38 saluting the man walking toward him? Many has guess they are police undercovers. So what are they doing there? They should have seen the "protesters" ransacking the vans. You may rebuke me that person saluting to the other man doesn't prove they are the police. Probably just a lunatic staying around. Or maybe again it's the "protesters" playing the saluting police game or what ever reason anyone can think of.

Several police vans with many police equipments in the area without any police presence.

...... dry.png

This leave to everyone to judge,guess,verdict,conclude.

Like i said every have their own perspectives.

I with many viewers have the same sentiments of great doubt in this video.

You may disagree, i'm fine with it.

wai2.gif

You are right. i completely overlooked that guy. He is showing the correct salute for policemen that you can see almost every day on TV. Civilians who try to fake it either overdo it or forget to straighten up and just raise the arm. The poor chap will most probably get a roasting for blowing their cover as "yellow shirt hooligans".

Here's an example of a protester wearing police gear, courtesy of Michael Yon:

945424_10151874085150665_1349836400_n.jp

blink.png

this is a picture of maybe ONE protester who did not succeed to steal the whole uniform, so what?

So for you, that it would mean that all yellow protesters failed also!

Look at the video, they did steal a lot of gear, maybe also the police pants/underwear/socks /panties whatever... but you try to divert on a detailsblink.png

Also police/army pants are available on shop selling security stuff, certainly not a bullet jacket, or a shield.

And last, on a low quality picture/video its hard to see clearly, but they do try to disguise themself, that was my point ... thanks for hijackingfacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

this forum is full of looney

this forum is full of looney

Whom are forcing you to read this forum?

Maybe some of the guys in the video were in the Boy Scouts. BE PREPARED. Scouts are taught to utilise any thing they can find to help with their task. Also dont forget a lot of Thai men love to have a good fight now and then. Keeps up the image and testosterone levels. Unfortunately nobody is impressed.