News letter and thread viewing list

phuketjock

Dear support desk for several weeks now when I have had to sign in on TV a

small window slides across to ask me if I wish to receive TV's news letter and

I filled in the form and have yet to receive any newsletter but the window keeps

sliding across my screen when I need to sign in so, on the first occasion this

happened I assumed that my first form filling had not registered but on completing

the second time I was swiftly informed that I had already completed the form and

that It was not necessary to apply again.

My first obvious question is where are your newsletters, and my second is, why if

you know I have completed the form does it keep sliding onto my screen????

Second subject, Can you please tell me if/when the thread viewing list is likely to

return??

Regards,

phuketjock thumbsup.gifwai.gif

Hi all you support desk folks and may I say I am not too inpressed with your " support "

or should I say complete lack of any.

You have so far failed to address or answer either of my two Questions. clap2.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gif

And a happy new year to you all.

If you see the Newsletter signup page veery day, the you are deleting cookies, either manually or automatically from your system. What operating system and browser version are you using? Se earlier reply:

-->> Are you perhaps deleting cookies daily, manually or with a software or plugin?

The old thread viewing list is not returning, it was retired many versions ago. I believe that was what you meant.

Hi all you support desk folks and may I say I am not too inpressed with your " support "

or should I say complete lack of any.

You have so far failed to address or answer either of my two Questions. clap2.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gif

And a happy new year to you all.

If you see the Newsletter signup page veery day, the you are deleting cookies, either manually or automatically from your system. What operating system and browser version are you using? Se earlier reply:

-->> Are you perhaps deleting cookies daily, manually or with a software or plugin?

The old thread viewing list is not returning, it was retired many versions ago. I believe that was what you meant.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me George it IS appreciated.

I think the answer to your question is that I am using Windows 7.

The newsletter sign up page only appears on any occasions when I am required to sign in again to TV

which is not a regular thing, sometimes I can go a few days and I remain signed in and sometimes I

have to sign in twice in one day, there does not appear to be any logic to it.

It must be fairly obvious to you that I am no computer buff but my limited logic tells me that if your system

knows that I have already signed up for the news letter, which as I already said it does, then why have I

not received any of these newsletters? and why does it keep asking me to sign up? Again not being an

expert I would have thought that possibly the fault lay in your system but obviously I am by no means

at all sure of that??

Thank you again for your time George. wai.gif

I am sorry to hear about the cancellation of the viewing list as it was handy to know who was reading the

thread.

Well George more info for you I was just browsing in, of all places, "forum support desk" and

and sliding on to my screen, yes you have probably guessed, your newsletter sign up request

form.

Thought you should know, I had to have a giggle to myself, sorry. giggle.gif

Well George more info for you I was just browsing in, of all places, "forum support desk" and

and sliding on to my screen, yes you have probably guessed, your newsletter sign up request

form.

Thought you should know, I had to have a giggle to myself, sorry. giggle.gif

If that happens so often, you have something on your computer or browser that deletes the cookie set by thaivisa.com

The forum needs the cookie intact for it to work as intended.

The newsletter sign up page only appears on any occasions when I am required to sign in again to TV

which is not a regular thing, sometimes I can go a few days and I remain signed in and sometimes I

have to sign in twice in one day, there does not appear to be any logic to it.

That really sounds like something is clearing your cookies. I don't even remember when was the last time I had to login to Thaivisa with my laptop browser. It must have been a year or two ago.