Home Gardenering Veggies ect

I have zero experience at this. We a have section of farm not used for anything. I have earth worm soil and mushroom throw aways to work in the the clay. Good water supply.

Nothing like fresh veggies to me. Problem is I know nothing about gardening.

So how about soil preparation?

What veggies to grow?

What times of the Year?

Sorry guys got nothing but questions

This is hobby stuff not serious farming

Well if we knew what kind of soil you have, whether you have water, want to sell or use at home... etc maybe we could advise. Try googling 'permaculture tropics' some good stuff in there.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

The only thing that is not in the original, for home use only.

Garderning not farming.

This was just an attempt to open a thread where people can post something different then commercial farming.

I was hoping the questions would be enough to get the ball rolling. Just hobby stuff so no big deal.

Edited by ray23

The only thing that is not in the original, for home use only.

Garderning not farming.

This was just an attempt to open a thread where people can post something different then commercial farming.

I was hoping the questions would be enough to get the ball rolling. Just hobby stuff so no big deal.

Are you trying to take the mickey Ray,you just posted in the open farming forum thread where I was advocating that people post in the appropriate forums and you straight away start a gardening thread in the farm forum.

There is a home gardening sub forum listed at the top of the farming forum and another in the community forums.

Hi Ray,

I would start with what you like to eat. I love squash and melons and they are pretty easy. Dig a hole and put in cow manure, cover with dirt and make a hill that is about 15" in diameter and 4 inches about the surrounding dirt. Water and weed. This works well for most melons and squash. There are a ton of how to vids on utube. If you can't find the seeds you want try: http://sustainableseedco.com/ They ship to Thailand. PM me for other veggies.