Best Electric Razor to buy in Bangkok

Nowhereman60

• 5 months later...

7/11 and big C sell these Phillips disposable electric razors that give you a good shave for 6 months before the blades wear out and then you throw them away and buy another @ 275THB with 2 AA batteries. I shave while driving and save time and always arrive with a decent smooth shave.

I have a tough beard, so they would probably last someone with a lite beard a lot longer.

7/11 and big C sell these Phillips disposable electric razors that give you a good shave for 6 months before the blades wear out and then you throw them away and buy another @ 275THB with 2 AA batteries. I shave while driving and save time and always arrive with a decent smooth shave.

I have a tough beard, so they would probably last someone with a lite beard a lot longer.

I do the same, except with the 550 baht Panasonic foil ones - they hack through thick bear like nothing else..

• Like 1

I do the same, except with the 550 baht Panasonic foil ones - they hack through thick bear like nothing else..

Where do you buy those Taotoo??

Where do you buy those Taotoo??

Either Tesco or BigC - not sure if both stock them or not. Probably a personal thing, but they're by far the best shavers I've ever used - as I said, really hack through the thick stuff, and little irritation or pulling on hairs.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A picture of these razors would be great! Cause if I am remembering correctly, I have never seen any name brand electric razors in Big C or Tesco for these prices

Here is the one I get - though couldn't find it on Panasonic's site and haven't bought one for a year - have no idea on current availability.

http://ctlg.panasonic.com/jp/shaver/1blade-shaver/ES843.html

Here's the 7/11 one (panasonic not philipps?) - personally I don't favour these for 3 day old stubble.

http://www.panasonic.com/th/consumer/health-and-beauty/mens-grooming/shaver/es-6850.html

Or, if like most of us, you are older than 13 and have a beard that is a bit tougher than what can be licked off by kittens, it will probably last 2-3 weeks max