Protesters demand Thai govt explanation of shootings

webfact

To date no evidence has been given that the person described as a vendor was actually a vendor who worked in that area.

Anyone wish to cite a reliable source showing that he was a local vendor?

No?

As expected. Easier to create convoluted conspiracy tales.

Edited by geriatrickid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VERY disturbing!!!

27/12/13 - Din Daeng - Bangkok - Thailand.

Look at this VDO from 0:45 and up!

http://youtu.be/WvcO0qkOiI8

This is indeed truly shocking. The picture of that poor young vendor shot through the head. All you in favour of this sham PTP 'democracy' should watch this. At least the World is waking up to this evil and not spouting about Taksin 'Champion of the poor'. Sickening.

Poor chap indeed but hes no simple vendor not with that scarf around his neck and band on his wrist.... not what id call in the wrong place at the wrong time, to my eyes he was probably actively taking part in the incident and probably to him in the right place but certainly the wrong time.

As you say, of course he's a protester, not a vendor. I don't think he was shot in the head though. Most likely struck with a baton. Pretty terrible how they just left him. Needs to be investigated but probably won't be...

I'm looking at this in full hd, you can see the bullet hole quite clearly in his forehead. You can also see more than one of the police very close to him both before and after the camera swings around, along with numerous gunshots.

• Like 2

Ask yourselves, who is to gain from an even more chaotic scenario?

The Shins? They are stupid, but not that stupid! Too many fingers will be pointed at them>

Suthep & Co? Not shy to sacrifie a few pawns, but not even he is that extreme?

The police? Enough bad publicity already!

The army? If yes, not the "official" army!

The Amart? Now we are getting hot! They will use any means to keep the feudal system in place. To them all the players on both sides are just means to keep the existing powerstrucure! The powerelite here don't give press-conferences, don't figure in the tabloids and are unknown to most people (even Thais).

But have a look at the major shareholders in the big listed companies, and they are they real power in Thailand both politically and moneywise.

Hire a few off duty army-snipers to shot whoever, to create chaos and conspiracy theories (just look at the posts here!). All in the name of keeping control and their privileges!

And sadly it is working!sad.png

"unknown to most people (even Thais)"

But known by yourself? Who specifically are they then?

"have a look at the major shareholders"

Is that all there is to identify them? If that's the case, then presumably you've already had a look and can tell us who specifically they are then.

whether the Amart are meddling here cant be proven, certainly they wouldnt have any qualms in furthering their own agenda.

Names are real easy to see and find, im sure soi41 likes it here as much as I do so cannot oblige without breaking forum rules

go and do your own legwork. tongue.png

Soi41 sure seems convinced the amart are meddling, but rather than answer we are back to the spurious nonsense non-answers

as before.

There's no forum rule against naming the amart.

It's his claim, let him begin answering with fundamental identification.

Ask yourselves, who is to gain from an even more chaotic scenario?

The Shins? They are stupid, but not that stupid! Too many fingers will be pointed at them>

Suthep & Co? Not shy to sacrifie a few pawns, but not even he is that extreme?

The police? Enough bad publicity already!

The army? If yes, not the "official" army!

The Amart? Now we are getting hot! They will use any means to keep the feudal system in place. To them all the players on both sides are just means to keep the existing powerstrucure! The powerelite here don't give press-conferences, don't figure in the tabloids and are unknown to most people (even Thais).

But have a look at the major shareholders in the big listed companies, and they are they real power in Thailand both politically and moneywise.

Hire a few off duty army-snipers to shot whoever, to create chaos and conspiracy theories (just look at the posts here!). All in the name of keeping control and their privileges!

And sadly it is working!sad.png

Is that all there is to identify them? If that's the case, then presumably you've already had a look and can tell us who specifically they are then.

whether the Amart are meddling here cant be proven, certainly they wouldnt have any qualms in furthering their own agenda.

Names are real easy to see and find, im sure soi41 likes it here as much as I do so cannot oblige without breaking forum rules

Soi41 sure seems convinced the amart are meddling, but rather than answer we are back to the spurious nonsense non-answers

as before.

Don't be so stupidly naive, MSM. The defamation laws here make the naming of names impossible, and Soi41 is quite correct in saying that the moderators would never allow it. The fact that it is true is no defence in Thai law!

• Like 1

Here is an explanation for you, sir: you live in a country, where almost all disputes end in violence, because unfortunately, you teach your kids, that problems will just disappear and do not have to be discussed in an adult manor.

On top of that, there are way to many guns in the hands of way too many braindead, professional alcoholics and yabaa addicts.

It is your bed...

• Like 1

So, the police are demanding answers from the police. (from the other thread) The protesters are demanding answers from the polce. And its been Four Days since an explanation was demanded from Chalerm as to who the men in black were that were scurrying across his Labor Ministry roof. Still unanswered, Everyone wants answers. Where's the Answer Lady aka PM? Laying low, as her brother told her to do.

It's also been a long time since the ombudsman asked for an explanation of the return of Thaksin's passport since when the government kept asking for 30 more days so I wouldn't expect a quick reply. As for the MIB on the labour ministry roof didn't Chalerm claim he knew the names of the MIB in 2010? Maybe he knows these as well but I expect him to be as forthcoming as before.

PS

Nice to see someone from my area Marty.

Edited by kimamey
  • Like 1

So, the police are demanding answers from the police. (from the other thread) The protesters are demanding answers from the polce. And its been Four Days since an explanation was demanded from Chalerm as to who the men in black were that were scurrying across his Labor Ministry roof. Still unanswered, Everyone wants answers. Where's the Answer Lady aka PM? Laying low, as her brother told her to do.

It's also been a long time since the ombudsman asked for an explanation of the return of Thaksin's passport since when the government kept asking for 30 more days so I wouldn't expect a quick reply. As for the MIB on the labour ministry roof didn't Chalerm claim he knew the names of the MIB in 2010? Maybe he knows these as well but I expect him to be as forthcoming as before.

Chalerm only has 6 hours to provide an explanation. Tomorrow he's going to be running around headless.

I'm not sure that will make much difference. Probably ask for another 30 days anyway.

as before.

Don't be so stupidly naive, MSM. The defamation laws here make the naming of names impossible, and Soi41 is quite correct in saying that the moderators would never allow it. The fact that it is true is no defence in Thai law!

Thanks for the nIce flame to start.

And thanks for adding to the obfuscating nonsense and unjustifiable stonewalling.

There's no defamation to just simply saying someone's name.

There's also no reason the mods wouldn't allow it as, again, it's not against the forum rules.

They are, of course, encouraged to weigh in on the issue as it seems to be the same reoccurring non-answers .

as before.

I don't know much about Thai law but surely it's the accusations made against named persons that's the issue. Since the allegations have been made and those responsible have been identified as 'the major shareholders in the big listed companies, wouldn't that mean that Soi41 has defamed all of them?

I'm pretty sure most current and ex MPs and PMs have been defamed on here anyway. Maybe we're just lucky.

• Like 1

I would lay odds ( except gambling is illegal, here outside of the lottery and gambling with your own life ) that Chalerm knows EXACTLY who the 'men in black' are and how they got there. I am eagerly awaiting the release of cctv footage from inside or even outside the ministry showing how they got in and out. I would bet the police just waved them through on orders from above..If they are proven to be protestors then I will eat my hat !

Edited by tingtongteesood
  • Like 1

I remember when the photos of the MIB at the roof top came out. Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

If you think that video's can't be manipulated the same as photos and photoshop... then,, well... all it takes is an idiot protester with a bit of time on his hands, well I guess there aren't that many of those.

But if it were all faked, wouldn't the caretaker Labour Minister have rushed to say so, rather than going strangely silent, as in the fashion of someone who's stumped for a spin to put on it ? wink.png

One change since 2010 seems to be the advances in news-agencies' reporting & technology, which can only be a good thing, if it enables more of the truth to emerge. smile.png

• Like 1

I remember when the photos of the MIB at the roof top came out. Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

You have rights like everyone else inside this forum, so please be respectful because everyone can tell his opinion here, as long as it is not offensive.

I was not one of the guys claiming it was a photoshop, but you don't have any right to tell anyone here to shut mouth or what.

Learn to be tolerant and respect other's opinion, even if wrong.

You have rights like everyone else inside this forum, so please be respectful because everyone can tell his opinion here, as long as it is not offensive.

I was not one of the guys claiming it was a photoshop, but you don't have any right to tell anyone here to shut mouth or what.

The only problem here bunny11kk didn't say to anyone to shut their BIG MOUTH! It is you who is misinterpreting once again what other people say. You owe him an apology.

• Like 1

The only problem here bunny11kk didn't say to anyone to shut their BIG MOUTH! It is you who is misinterpreting once again what other people say. You owe him an apology.

Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

facepalm.gif

Mackie, Happy Ney Year...

Many writers here rushed to accuse those were photoshop result. The video clips come out, all shut their BIG MOUTH!

facepalm.gif

You can't understand the difference between an instruction and a reporting of events?

• Like 2

You can't understand the difference between an instruction and a reporting of events?

Given credit that the sentence could be confusing... in that case I owe apologizes to the poster, but seen the line he is posting on other topics, I see it more an order than a reporting of events.

Happy New Year you too.

facepalm.gif

He didn't TELL them to shut their mouth. He said they DID shut their mouth, meaning as soon as the video came out, they were quiet.

• Like 1