latest invention quick simple

Big Pinkie

mamma tomyam kung noodles, lilly mayonnaise (this stuff is gorgeous buy a big bag to save going back tomorrow), hanami prawn crackers original red packet, dash of kikoman soy sauce. put all ingredient in a bowl add water, stir, wait a little bit then eat. dont even need hot water.

when assessing this combo, remember that there is a world of readily available inexpensive thai food virtually outside the door but i have chosen this today.

often its just the tomyam noodles with "select brand" tuna in brine mixed in but thought i try a little different today.

Edited by Big Pinkie

If your cook has vanished I can assure you ,simpe nutritious street food spicy or not is readily avaible for 30 bahts under a dollar everywhere even adjacent the swankiest condos you'll find a wok or noodle shop.

The products you mention while to your palette should be seen as a snack,pigswill or for hangover emergency.

I am s re a 20 baht keow teow or 30-35 baht of Khao man Gai (Chicken rice) or Moo Daeng (red pork) will convert you while social dining who knows you may recruit a kitchen helper?

If your cook has vanished I can assure you ,simpe nutritious street food spicy or not is readily avaible for 30 bahts under a dollar everywhere even adjacent the swankiest condos you'll find a wok or noodle shop.

The products you mention while to your palette should be seen as a snack,pigswill or for hangover emergency.

I am s re a 20 baht keow teow or 30-35 baht of Khao man Gai (Chicken rice) or Moo Daeng (red pork) will convert you while social dining who knows you may recruit a kitchen helper?

yes agree but if you make it yourself from store bought stuff you actually are fairly sure of what goes into the bowl in these times of rampant political nastiness if you get the drift. this stated not detracting from the inherent tastiness of the mentioned combo in any way.

Edited by Big Pinkie