Best Upholstery Shop Pattaya Area

siamjimi

Anyone from the fine groups of expats having lived in the Pattaya area have first hand knowledge with upholstery shops ?

If you had a good experience with quality work & stiching, fit etc... for chairs and sofas please forward the info to me please - BTW anyone could please warn me of any bad work shops experiences for me to avoid as well.

I am willing to take the sofa set and chairs to BKK if it means having a really good quality job done without mistakes or hassles.

Curtain Shops usually have access to upholsters. I haven't ever had any bad experiences with quality of workmanship. But most of the time, I've found the cost is over half of the price of buying new sofa or chair. Which seemed a little odd to me.

Curtain Shops usually have access to upholsters. I haven't ever had any bad experiences with quality of workmanship. But most of the time, I've found the cost is over half of the price of buying new sofa or chair. Which seemed a little odd to me.

Thappraya Rd., Jomtien has quite a few upholstery shops.

Thanks to both your replies - I will comb through Thappraya road

I was hoping to have a response from anyone that had a good experience

I am looking for boat upholstery as well

There's a little guy works out of a garage like place next to Tesco Lotus Express on Soi 89 (Toon KlunTan Man), turn off Suk by Greenways Driving Range, South Pattaya, ca 1 km up on left.

I've used him to recover a leather footstool, and a swivel recliner. Workmanship excellent prices reasonable. Easy to recommend him.

• 1 year later...