Private Pool Party for Wife's Birthday

misterphil

Its my wife's birthday next week and she wants a pool party. Now Im not talking about one as big as the Planet Earth Beach Club at Jomtien, we are just looking for a small venue with an area for a BBQ, DJ and some music. I know of Heaven Gentlemen's club but we would prefer it over East Pattaya where we live. I know theres Aqua Deymie, La Guinette and Black Pearl.

We would even consider renting a private house for the right price.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Go to PJ Pool bar on soikhaonoi and talk to (dam_n I forget his name now) but he can provide entertainment and has a nice pool bar

Malcolm.

YES that's it thank you hahah. Good bloke and sounds perfect for the OP

Go to PJ Pool bar on soikhaonoi and talk to (dam_n I forget his name now) but he can provide entertainment and has a nice pool bar

Malcolm.

YES that's it thank you hahah. Good bloke and sounds perfect for the OP

Yes, provided "extras" are not required.

I know of Heaven Gentlemen's club but we would prefer it over East Pattaya where we live. I know theres Aqua Deymie, La Guinette and Black Pearl. We would even consider renting a private house for the right price. Any suggestions? Cheers

just out of interest is the black pearl open again ? it was always one of my favorite get away spots but it was closed last year , was this just temporary ?

Try Laylas out by the Lake, they have a nice pool and BBQ area, with rooms as well if people want to stay over. I am sure Phil would be accommodating to a private party and the setting is great overlooking the lake.

was thinking of writing the same until I saw someone already had.

Nice place.

• Like 1

Thanks to all of those of you who assisted, it was appreciated. We managed to find a private house off Siam Country club road whom the owner rents out his full house for parties. Its a perfect venue so thanks again.