Bangkok: PDRC targets 20 major sites for January 13 mass demonstrations

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appears that Suthep Thaugsuban and his followers are the untouchables and can go wherever they please and trespass wherever they like completely unchallenged.

The political situation in this country has become a joke only it`s not funny and no one is laughing.

Suthep Thaugsuban Suthep Thugsuban

post-110219-0-66373400-1388796028_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

One can assume that Thailand has already 'lost face' big time internationally for not ending this chaos sooner..... now this thug wants to make it worse. How long will the people of BKK tolerate this level of disruption of their city, to their lives etc..? It is not for a good cause..... and its most certainly not for the 'masses'. The masses already spoke at the last election - no level of 'reform', apart from disenfranchising everyone north of BKK, will change that.

The Reds have vowed to keep BKK open, so it seems that battle lines have been drawn. I doubt whether the Police can handle this alone (there's already dissent in the ranks), so the Army will have to get involved..... civil war? Another Coup? Who knows.... but what is certain is that Thailand will rapidly descend to the status of a 'failed state'.....if it hasn't already. In this sate, other things begin to happen, especially around the borders.... so while the army is busy sorting out internal problems in and around BKK, you can be sure the insurgency in the south will become more active. And it won't stop at just the 3 southern provinces... it will be 15. So, by the time the southerners return home, they may find the situation very different - what a perfect political irony that would be! We will then have to get used to living in the People's Democratic Republic of Thailand.... if we are allowed to stay here or have moved out on our own volition....now that's an idea!

Nobody want to make it worst.

Suthep want to make a fair and corruption free society. I wish him success.

I see. You mean Suthep making a corruption free society rather like a former burglar advising on security in the home?

The reason this will work is because it worked in the Philippines after Marcos... No wait.

Great; Thailand can end up like the Philippines with people carrying guns and shooting some one in the head because they got cut off at the last intersection.

Thailand is great Country. Like all great Countries. There are , people , places and things. Personal growth dynamics, group dynamics and political growth dynamics. The Thai family and the world family will all be the better for it. Is it pretty, doesn't seem to be so at this time. The USA, my Country of origin was in great stress through the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Now back there again. Even before then.

I cannot believe l have just read the above comment!!!!!!!!

They won the election ... is that so hard to understand?

I got this from another op.

Interesting clip.

Good video thanks

Common, there is some truth in it but it is NOT THE Truth.

Someone rings our bell and offers 500B to vote for him.

One hour later someone else rings our bell and offers 500B to vote for him.

Later that day a third person rings our bell and offers 500B to vote for him.

When my wife goes voting she votes for who she likes (for whatever reason) and she has 1500B in her purse.

When I was young we had a business man who had a sausage factory.

He set up a tent and offered free sausage and mashed potatoes with apple compote.

He was elected prime minister, his name was Van den Boeynants or something similar, think his government was ousted in 1969, was that corruption? Probably.

We had good reasons to transfer land ownership of 6 rai of rice paddy (belonged to a deceased family member and the chanote changed hands in the family several times without registering) Value of land 2013 is +-240K, wife had to pay 20k to land-registration people to get the chanote in her name, no proof of payment was delivered. That is corruption. This is the real Ugly Thailand, TIT

Edited by tartempion

I'm bored with this nonsense already.

Easy solution. Don't read about it.

It's just getting interesting as we move towards the end game.

I have business in Bangkok next week. That's why I read about it. Anyway, I'm jealous that you would find a bunch of simpletons inconveniencing millions of people trying to go about their lives so interesting. Entertainment must never be too hard to find.

I'm bored with this nonsense already.

Easy solution. Don't read about it.

It's just getting interesting as we move towards the end game.

I have business in Bangkok next week. That's why I read about it. Anyway, I'm jealous that you would find a bunch of simpletons inconveniencing millions of people trying to go about their lives so interesting. Entertainment must never be too hard to find.

reality will tend to bite you in the ass if you nod off mate, glad ur busy on it

Edited by blundaman

The reason this will work is because it worked in the Philippines after Marcos... No wait.

Great; Thailand can end up like the Philippines with people carrying guns and shooting some one in the head because they got cut off at the last intersection.

Can end up ??

• Like 1