Why Do You Post On Thai Visa Forum?

Costas2008

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just it Smokie (replying to post #40) he made a mistake. Is there anyone who does not make mistakes? He contributed a lot to TV with lots of helpful posts, and told us some very interesting stories. The rest of us members are just going to have to be very careful.

Gentlemen, the democracy is over. Parliament has been dissolved, the Magna Carta is revoked and Nero is back in town. From Bye Bye Birdie.

chiang mai, on 04 Jan 2014 - 13:09, said:

I use TV forum as a means of R & R from my work with the SAS/Special Forces/et al, it helps heightens tension and increases my blood pressure in the event I should be called into action at a moments notice.

We can't all be as clever and active like you, my friend!
Yep there's also people like that they try and be funny but just don't have it.

There's also those that try and lure you into a fight. These types usually try and bully and belittle you, making themselves feel inflated but really they are like earth worms and feed themselves on excrement or in Greek it's skutta. Don't allow their insecurities to bother you. Sadly the tuth is they struggle with life and always have.

The question was why do YOU go on TV. And thats the tuth.

That's just it Smokie (replying to post #40) he made a mistake. Is there anyone who does not make mistakes? He contributed a lot to TV with lots of helpful posts, and told us some very interesting stories. The rest of us members are just going to have to be very careful.

Gentlemen, the democracy is over. Parliament has been dissolved, the Magna Carta is revoked and Nero is back in town. From Bye Bye Birdie.

The Nero who fought Mao, right?

thumbsup.gif

bored, after selling my it-company and buying myself a benz i need some more action and thaivisa never disappoints me, with all old farts here that are losing their money in this country haha..

Ya like that old fart Bill Heinecke! cheesy.gif

Mental Stimulation seems to rank high in the fight to prevent Alzeimers and Dementia a case of use it or lose it!

http://www.helpguide.org/elder/alzheimers_prevention_slowing_down_treatment.htm

I don't see the connection between that and Thaivisa. or is there a crossword sub-forum that I don't know about?

If I want cross words, I go to the News sub-forum, which is a bit mental.

SC

• Like 1

bored, after selling my it-company and buying myself a benz i need some more action and thaivisa never disappoints me, with all old farts here that are losing their money in this country haha..

1 in a million does not really equate...

Mental Stimulation seems to rank high in the fight to prevent Alzeimers and Dementia a case of use it or lose it!

I don't see the connection between that and Thaivisa. or is there a crossword sub-forum that I don't know about?

SC

Apparently bi-lingual people, or more than one language skill fluently, do not get alzheimers as their brains are kept constantly active.

I cannot confirm as I have forgotten the other language I learnt.

• Like 1

1 in a million does not really equate...

I could post another 100 names or you could use Google.

SC

My point was,and what the article was claiming: brain stimulation is exercise of the brain,far better for fighting off Altzeimers and Dementia,which must be better than sitting around in a no need to think state of mind.Even reading is brain stimulation.So is answering posts,and following Topics!