Drug suspect's long journey from China

webfact

Drug suspect's long journey from China
The Nation

30223651-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Thai woman was arrested along with 1,900 grams of crystal meth worth Bt5 million in street value in the Samae Dam area of Bangkok's Bang Khun Thien district, police said yesterday.

Following a tip-off that a Thai woman would smuggle drugs from China, passing through Hong Kong to Phuket Airport before travelling by bus to Bangkok, police traced suspect Kulisara Mabeemoh, 24, and arrested her on Rama II Road, allegedly with the drugs in her luggage. Kulisara allegedly confessed to police she was hired by a Nigerian man identified only as Paul, whom she befriended at Khao San Road.

Police said 51 Thai women were arrested for drug smuggling in Brazil while another 24 Thai women were nabbed in Peru in the past two or three years.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-07

Unfortunately, mostly just mules......most of these people caught would not have 2 cents to rub together.....

But it's good that they've been caught and hopefully a warning to others.....but with the high profits available, it will continue.

20+ years in gaol for having it off with Africans and other traders.......a big price to pay!

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her. She's gonna lose so many years of her life just because of one mistake. She didn't even hurt anyone. We need a new Australia to send criminals to, look what that prison turned into.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her. She's gonna lose so many years of her life just because of one mistake. She didn't even hurt anyone. We need a new Australia to send criminals to, look what that prison turned into.

I feel sorry for her too. It is always poor people who are desperate for money who end up in these terrible prisons, rather than the wealthy criminals who hired them.

...are you suffering from Parkinsson or stuttering...just pulling a leg on you..wink.png