Surin immigration- is Cap Choeng still the only option

I need to get a 30 day ext on my single entry and passing through surin I think. I used the TV search function but thought I would check if Cap Choeng is still the only option for me. Is there still no immigration centre in Surin?

How long does it take to get the bus from surin to cap choeng?

many thanks

Kap Choeng Immigration is 60 km south of Surin on the 214 by bus from Surin its 40 baht. Its 1900 baht for your 30 day extention at KCI. Go to the main (old bus station) and on the NE side you well see 12 passenger white vans, some say in English ,Chong Chom/Surin , this is the van to catch, they ruin about every 30 minutes. It cost 40 bath to KCI and the buss will let you off in front. Very big sign you can not miss it. For another 20 baht the van goes to the Chong Chom border crossing.

Edited by khwaibah

Kap Choeng Immigration is 60 km south of Surin on the 214 by bus from Surin its 40 baht. Its 1900 baht for your 30 day extention at KCI. Go to the main (old bus station) and on the NE side you well see 12 passenger white vans, some say in English ,Chong Chom/Surin , this is the van to catch, they ruin about every 30 minutes. It cost 40 bath to KCI and the buss will let you off in front. Very big sign you can not miss it. For another 20 baht the van goes to the Chong Chom border crossing.

Very big sign (on the right), yes, but you can miss it if you don't know where it is. More or less in the centre of 'town'.

Very big sign (on the right), yes, but you can miss it if you don't know where it is. More or less in the centre of 'town'.

95022655.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I come on a 30day visa when come from Sweden,Now i think to stay one more mounth,So ineed to get a the visa for 30day,Can i get that when go to chom chom 30Day?Ore they vill only stamp me fore 15day,And if so can i go after 15day again and get 15day?

I come on a 30day visa when come from Sweden,Now i think to stay one more mounth,So ineed to get a the visa for 30day,Can i get that when go to chom chom 30Day?Ore they vill only stamp me fore 15day,And if so can i go after 15day again and get 15day?

You will only get a 15 day visa exempt entry at any border crossing. You can do two of them without a problem.