Cycle tour south, May/June

Thaipopositive

Hi All,

I am in the stages of 'planning' a ride from BKK south during the 2nd part of may, and into June. I may or may not proceed beyond about Surat or Nakhon, depending on work and life and so on. But those places are the aim as I have friends there. I might also ferry through the 'right' islands 'Tao, Phangan, Samui' and may or may not, depending on arse-status, go to the left ones, too. The plan is to take first few major rest days on Koh Tao to do a touch of whale shark harassment and heavy 'rehydration'.

Ages since I've logged in here (no longer living in Thailand). But, thought I'd give it a shot, in case anyone would consider joining for all or part of the ride. I am a rank amateur, having only done a few overnighters out of bangkok, a few years back. But I'm flexible and it might be fun to have a few people join.

Alternatively if there is some kind of online forum for this kind of thing I'd be grateful for the tips.

I know there are organised ones and those are fantastic but not what I want to do at this stage.

Cheers

Wes

• 1 month later...

Hey Wes, i may be interested in joining for a bit. Where u from? Unfortunately may/june is going to be either shit hot or bloody wet n with family commitments i wouldnt be able to do too much.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app