thailand is pure capitalism

thailand is pure capitalism except that they dont trade in a sound free market currency.

however there is a very an amazing gold market here for the ppl who get it

thailand has lots of competition among shops which is its best characteristic

but there is a disturbing visually apparent communist element that pops up every where

why in the world do these business free market embracing capitalists love facist mao and Lennon

by the way the solution to pollution is property rights, u will always notice that the most pollution and commodity mismanagement is always conducted on corruptible socially shared land of the mass mind state

just try and piss in your neighbor's fish pond

I believe its 'LENIN' not Lennon - as in the singer, not the sociopath

Although "Williamta20012" usually write very strange posts, he might be right on the "Lennon" bit didnt the FBI have file on him suspected of being a closet communist ?...biggrin.png

just released, heirtiage foundation ranking of economic freedom. Thailand is in the middle of the pack under "moderately free."

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

again, Thailand is a lovely country with many individual freedoms, but it is very far from pure capitalism.

I see in this ranking that China, an economic powerhouse of the last decade with high economic growth and 2nd largest economy in the world, is ranked a lot lower than Thailand which is understandable with the govt control in China.

Thailand is pure capitalism...except I'm not allowed to buy a house?

You can buy a house...no problem; but buying the dirt it sets and having it in your name is the no-go except for some unique situations.

Edited by Pib