NBTC: Thaicom satellite signals disturbed

webfact

"Those found guilty for such acts will face imprisonment of as many as five years."

Yeah right. Unless they are Suthep and the anti-gov protesters, they are above the Law and the Constitution. They can commit any crime they want. They have approval of the highest order and I aint gonna be the one to arrest them because that's way to high for my arse and I will only be risking my life. No thank you.

how do they know its protesters doing this and its just not a technical problem ?....if a person was going to mess with telecoms systems, they would knock them out completely, not decrease the "quality" of the signal, doesnt make sense....except to the red shirted members of TV, who see Suthep around every corner...

Oh yes they would do that first and then shut them down. Think about it they did that before remember????

"Those found guilty for such acts will face imprisonment of as many as five years."

Yeah right. Unless they are Suthep and the anti-gov protesters, they are above the Law and the Constitution. They can commit any crime they want. They have approval of the highest order and I aint gonna be the one to arrest them because that's way to high for my arse and I will only be risking my life. No thank you.

Be careful, your bias is showing. And for the record, PT has terrorists who should be spending life in prison running round as MP's as the reward for their terrorist actions in 2010. So your point is very moot.

Another act of treason by the anti government thugs.

First off, the protestors are NOT treasonous, they are trying to save the country going down the toilet at the hands of your beloved 'democratically elected' Please Taksin group of criminals which has committed many crimes against this country and it's people.

Secondly, does the OP even mention the protests in any way ? NO ! Do you have any single shred of evidence that the protestors have anything whatsoever to do with this ? No ? Thought not, so why don't you keep your red biased hate spewing vitriolic propaganda to yourself until there is something called 'proof' to back up your wild accusations...

Seems to me they are just making a lame excuse for giving a crappy service. Woooo the mysterious third hand, not our fault we can't do our job properly or anything...

• Like 1

You are so predictably boring?

Do you have ANY knowledge or proof of what you have said?

If you have please report it to the authorities.

If not can you please be quiet for an hour or so.

No giggle.gif

So you still have no proof but want to be heard all the time.

I guess you just proved what many posters think about you.

No giggle.gif alt=giggle.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1819233433 width=20 height=25>

So you still have no proof but want to be heard all the time.

I guess you just proved what many posters think about you.

Like I care what you or anyone thinks. cheesy.gif

Edited by Nowhereman60

are you for real? has any one specifically been named or accused of this? the guy is just a commissioner he has no power of arrest. Or are you another numpty that seem to be joining this forum (so many newbies recently) who have no idea!

Well, if my wife can't view her Soap shows I pity Suthep because she will hunt him down and hurt him bad. You don't pee on Superman's cape or mess with my wife's Soap shows.

If Thai soaps are interrupted, it will trigger a real revolution

They have done it before and I pi$#ed the whole family off.

5 general's interpreted the show to announce that they had taken over the country.