Honda PCX 150 in Isaan

Supertuktuk

Hi everybody

I want to buy a new Honda PCX 150, I went to a Honda dealer in my place and quoted me 77.000 baht but they do not have PCX 150 in stock so I should order and wait 3/4 weeks or maybe more.

Do you guys know any good places in Isaan where I can get it same price or maybe cheaper without any hassle?

Thank you very much

Go to the largest dealer in the nearest big city e.g. Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, etc. You will have your PCX out the door as fast as it takes to put in all the fluids.

Try to buy one in a remote corner of Dong Luang, Mukdahan and the "Honda Wave dealer" will have a new challenge on his hands, i.e. how to source a bike he has never sold before.

wai.gif

• Like 1

A mate of mine was offered one in Khon Kaen for 77k, when he went to collect it the following day from the main Honda dealer, they changed their mind. Then when he decided to leave they changed it back again and offered the original deal, but he walked out anyway. The following day he bought one six months old for 50k, a few km on the clock. TIT

A mate of mine was offered one in Khon Kaen for 77k, when he went to collect it the following day from the main Honda dealer, they changed their mind. Then when he decided to leave they changed it back again and offered the original deal, but he walked out anyway. The following day he bought one six months old for 50k, a few km on the clock. TIT

That is the same dealer I went, it is strange but SP the main Honda dealer in KK have not PCX 150 in stock, I can order but I should pay the full price in advance and wait, I am not going to do this, so this is the reason I was asking here

i was in my honda dealer 2 days ago looking for pcx again none in stock,he said new model comes out wednesday told me to come back then.

What Town/city is your Honda dealer and do you know any further details about the new model ??

the dealer is in krabi,don't know any details off the new model ,i have my doubts and think he is just getting some of the matt black models in which as far as i know are from last year,but he did seem adamant that new model was coming in on wednesday and they were having a bit of show at the showroom to show it off,said he had 2 orders already and might be 1 month wait.

this dealer is a friend of the family have bought bikes of him before and rented land from him so he doesn't normally bullshit me,he said he will ring me as soon as they come in also mentioned price about 80k ,but his bikes have been known to be priced up a little.

have to wait and see,maybe brian at summit might know more