Help needed ! Need to furnish my new condo but got no idea where to buy from ?

there is a kitchen company around manam - ban po area sells tekka stuff. all wester style stuff.

How long have you been here. just interested as most of the things you have asked for such as tv's extra you can buy them all over the place?

Just find it interesting how you can buy a condo and not know where to buy a tv fridges extra.

Yet you mamanged to buy a condo

Did he say he bought a Condo I must have missed that but maybe it was written in chinese.

there is a kitchen company around manam - ban po area sells tekka stuff. all wester style stuff.

How long have you been here. just interested as most of the things you have asked for such as tv's extra you can buy them all over the place?

Just find it interesting how you can buy a condo and not know where to buy a tv fridges extra.

Did he say he bought a Condo I must have missed that but maybe it was written in chinese.

U r a dry person john1

Yes I noticed that too all though if one was furnishing a condo that they did not own or long term rent then it would be strange

Can't imagine many people coming out here and some random person says to someone else

Furnish my condo for me

Then leave

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

The topics says need to furnish MY new CONDO

Unless that is Chinese for something else

Normally when someone has a new condo they have to pay for it. Do you want me to explain how it works. I could draw pictures if it helps

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Winner outlets have a lot of bedroom and livingroom furnishings. Some Big C stores have furniture.

But, only if you do not mind ridiculously low quality. Concept is a step up in Maenam. Yachon is far far better. Also SB Furniture in surat Thani will deliver to Nathon. Big selection. Avoid winner and index unless budget is primary consideration.

For fridges etc, Power Buy in Central Festival has a large kitchen appliance section. Not sure how prices will compare with other places though.

Prices are competitive at PB, they also have a wider selection to choose from, generally .... Delivery service is good too...thumbsup.gif

But it always pays to shop around when buying large ticket items...

For fridges etc, Power Buy in Central Festival has a large kitchen appliance section. Not sure how prices will compare with other places though.

Prices are competitive at PB, they also have a wider selection to choose from, generally .... Delivery service is good too...thumbsup.gif

We had to replace a fridge freezer not long ago and did a price comparison between HomePro and PB...HomePro came out ahead and they delivered the next day thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

We had to replace a fridge freezer not long ago and did a price comparison between HomePro and PB...HomePro came out ahead and they delivered the next day thumbsup.gif

ha ha! tongue.png

I was comparing a washing machine a few weeks ago.....PB was best, timing was perfect the Power Buy delivery guys, were just leaving, they reached my house 5 mins after I got home!

Then some one phoned to make sure everything was OK.... thumbsup.gif

hi

i thought that a condo would have a kitchen installed already?

but if not

IPM is a professional kitchen company in maenam[advertises alot

they have services of a granite company as well

fathaweprn decor as mentioned already has a very extensive range of tiles

bedding as mentioned also depends on the quality you want

cheers

Be careful, my partner and i made up a list which i shopped alone. My partner later went to the same places with the same list and was offered the goods at Bt 18000 cheaper than what i was offered. You should have seen the look on the sales womans face when we both turned up together to buy the goods. Apparently the accent can make a difference too, my partner is from Surtthani.

• Like 2

i always find home pro expensive. are there any online options for ordering furniture that would do delivery, or allow pick up?

maybe not suited for samui, but on the mainland there must be some cheaper online alternatives to home pro / power buy / thai watsadu etc?

Yes, but the quality is usually better

Go to suratthani for more choices and better price.

The downside with buying from surat is that if you have any problems, you'll have to go back to surat.

But homepro has identical price in any outlets in the country.

Your best option is to just buy here in samui and let them install it for you.

Index shop in maenam also have good selections of pocket spring mattresses and beds and other furniture. Index prices should also be the same all over the country. If you're lucky, they may have some promotions going on.

I recommend you to stay away from those "cheap-charlie" no brand furniture outlets. The quality is usually shit and being a farang, you won't get a good price on anything.

Better to buy from reputable outlets which you can go back to if there's any problems.

Rule of thumb nowadays is usually that you get what you pay for. (most of the time)

I got the best mattress ever from the "cheap carlie" furniture outlet in Maenam opposite the afternoon market. True, it was almost double the price of most of their lines, but what quality !