*Pattaya Memorial Hospital*

moonseeker

I think Memorial Hospital has an exceptional good service. I was there Sep.3 for an evaluation of an hernia, According to the Dr. it was very small, but if I wanted to have the surgical done there, they gave me a "special" price of 122,000 Bth incl. everything. But what I didn't like was that I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days.That is only one third of the price here in Hawaii, where it is well over $10,000 So 38k-80k seems like a hell of a good price.

I think Memorial Hospital has an exceptional good service. I was there Sep.3 for an evaluation of an hernia, According to the Dr. it was very small, but if I wanted to have the surgical done there, they gave me a "special" price of 122,000 Bth incl. everything. But what I didn't like was that I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days.That is only one third of the price here in Hawaii, where it is well over $10,000 So 38k-80k seems like a hell of a good price.

Very special price. Admittedly my hernia operation was about 5 years ago now but my bill was about 38000 at the same hospital, also for a 3 day stay. That's quite a rate of inflation.

Pattaya Bangkok Hospital quoted me 132,000 for my hernia operation, an additional 32,000 if I required an additional night. Water under the bridge really as my insurance is picking up 100% of the tab. At this point I'm more worried about the quality of the care, but should be okay as I'm scheduled with their senior surgeon.