passport office bangkok open ?

Showbags

The other thread mentioned a daily limit of 2500....got to bangna office at 11am and they had already closed the cue at 1500...*******
Anyone know if they open on saturdays....and what time ?

Edited by Mario2008
profanity removed

My daughter needs to renew her Thai passport. We are in Chiang Mai and I understand that the Passport Office here is closed until further notice. Is there an agency /office in Bangkok/Chiang Mai that could do the processing and collection?

My daughter needs to renew her Thai passport. We are in Chiang Mai and I understand that the Passport Office here is closed until further notice. Is there an agency /office in Bangkok/Chiang Mai that could do the processing and collection?

Yes, Bangkok has 3 passports offices. The one at Cheang Wattana Road is closed, but the other two are functioning. However they only process 2,500 per day and getting the paspsort will take longer than usual.

Yes, Bangkok has 3 passports offices. The one at Cheang Wattana Road is closed, but the other two are functioning. However they only process 2,500 per day and getting the paspsort will take longer than usual.

1500 per day it seems.

So I would not bother making a trip down to do it, you may not get in there and get it done on the day you visit, might take several attempts...we did not get it, but decided to wait for Korat to reopen hopefully.