• 4 years later...

Personally I have had no dealings with them.

Funnily enough I have the link you posted bookmarked.

The problem you may face is how up to date are the prices they quote, what are you actually getting for your money, what quality/grade of materials will be used and how much will the choice of materials push up the price?

Examples would be, wood aluminium or pvc windows and doors, what kind of floor tiling,how much extra for a fitted kitchen?

Makes me laugh when I read adverts in the local papers advertising Grade A quality homes for as little as 8,000 baht per square meter.

If you go to any decent book store you can buy books with house designs for single storey, double storey etc houses, for about 200 baht.

If you are out of country and dont need the hassle they may well be one option, if you are here in Thailand I would consider other options, word of mouth and personal recomendations where you can visit and inspect previous work carried out by in demand workers counts for a lot here.

How good is your Thai, and what is your tolerance level, you dont suffer from high blood pressure do you?