Red-Shirt leader apologises to Prayuth for urging supporters to capture his daughters

webfact

He was an idiot!

He apologized!

Anything else, he needs to do?

Sure! According to some of TV's finest, Harakiri would not be enough!

Calm down, guys!

The general needs to accept the apology - not you!

• Like 1

Why take his wife and kid with him for something he did? A scared little red rabbit afraid to face up to anything on his own. Typical UDD cowardly scum.

What he did was wrong. Apologizing was the right thing to do. Using facebook to retract is also the right thing to do. I am also sure that he is quite scared. I know I would be if I had been so unwise and black hearted to urge people to kidnap or kill someones daughter. Very unwise to threaten someones family, especially with death, and especially someone powerful.

I understand that some of these people have the intelligence of split peas......but...this guy is a complete idiot.....a complete <deleted>**&^wit....

What he proposed is terrorism...kidnapping with the possibility of murder.....he should not be on the streets again!

• Like 1

He was an idiot!

He apologized!

Calm down, guys!

Doc it's all good and pretty agreeable what you say but where I come from, never, ever threaten my kids.

• Like 2

Where now are the PT, red, supporters who were telling us when the story first came out that it was all a plot to discredit him, his site had been hacked, it was the Dems, the yellows, Suthep ?

Now they know it was him that posted it they are holding him up as some sort of an honorable man, hero even for appologising.

He said he apologised of his own free will and it had absolutely nothing to do with waking up to find his favourite buffalos freshly severed head in his bed

I think it was where he found the buffalo's appendage that really changed his mind.

• Like 1

Raises a few thoughts,

1.Why so long before offering an apology, waiting for the right time to front when Prayuth was off the base.

2. Is the apology going to be accepted.

3. Was the apology forthcoming after a word in the ear from the clone YL - nah wouldn't think so - probably not even considered worthwhile thinking about .

4. if point 2 is in the negative do you think the idiot will be able to sleep at nights.

Threatening to kidnap someone's children invokes the primal instincts of our species. Trifling with the primal instincts of our human family is a matter so serious that words cannot coherently form a response that is not equally primitive, and furious.

I am proud that General Prayuth has shown such restraint.

That might change later, idiot. Say what you want in a bar, but posting it on facebook?

Fools. Both sides threatening medieval behavior toward the other.

Do you really want to go that way, either of you two self-righteous camps? Really?

Of course the General would not accept your apology in person. Some things are unforgivable. You did not cross a line.

You urinated on it.

Charlatans, on both sides. And not one of you will be forgiven. Forgiveness is for people who do not repeat their bad behavior. Forgiveness is not for those who abuse the life with which their mothers blessed them.

Calling this emerging ugly situation 'ugly' is an insult to merely ugly situations.

Edited by FangFerang

He was an idiot!

He apologized!

Calm down, guys!

Doc it's all good and pretty agreeable what you say but where I come from, never, ever threaten my kids.

That's where the "idiot"- remark comes from.

He was an idiot!

He apologized!

Calm down, guys!

That's where the "idiot"- remark comes from.

And don't forget, that 'idiot' would be locked up right now in other countries.

Where now are the PT, red, supporters who were telling us when the story first came out that it was all a plot to discredit him, his site had been hacked, it was the Dems, the yellows, Suthep ?

Now they know it was him that posted it they are holding him up as some sort of an honorable man, hero even for appologising.

In many countries, including most stable western democracies, making terroristic threats and/or inciting terrorist acts is an automatically indictable, criminal offense. Just apologizing to the intended targets with a nice garland is irrelevant in those places and, I believe, for good reason.

Where would we be if anyone could make such threats and, when things get uncomfortable, just make a nice garland and a wai?

I know... Thailand!!!

At least this not well known person had the dignity to admit he was wrong and apologised.

Now we await for Sutheps apology I guess......................

At least Suthep is a hero.... and the Not well known person did not have dignity... he had very good advice...

Threatening to kidnap someone's children invokes the primal instincts of our species. Trifling with the primal instincts of our human family is a matter so serious that words cannot coherently form a response that is not equally primitive, and furious.

I am proud that General Prayuth has shown such restraint.

That might change later, idiot. Say what you want in a bar, but posting it on facebook?

Fools. Both sides threatening medieval behavior toward the other.

Do you really want to go that way, either of you two self-righteous camps? Really?

Of course the General would not accept your apology in person. Some things are unforgivable. You did not cross a line.

You urinated on it.

Charlatans, on both sides. And not one of you will be forgiven. Forgiveness is for people who do not repeat their bad behavior. Forgiveness is not for those who abuse the life with which their mothers blessed them.

Calling this emerging ugly situation 'ugly' is an insult to merely ugly situations.

calling a Thai girl ugly is similar.... I reckon..

At least this not well known person had the dignity to admit he was wrong and apologised.

Now we await for Sutheps apology I guess......................

Ridiculous, this person threatened the safety of two young girls and should have been taken into custody by the government officials who went to his house, as opposed to ensuring his personal safety.

To all of you who hung on to the exaggerated story about "threats" to YL's son, this is what you should be condemning...!!

Very good strategy.

This is a good time for him to apologise to Prayuth. Giving an official apology will help to close the ties between the army and the govt.

Secondly, his apology will affect Suthep deeper.

How on earth do you glean from this some outlandish theory about Army and government bonding...?! And what impact does this have on Suthep?

The guy broke several laws, starting with inciting kidnapping, and should be in custody awaiting trial...!! Such an apology is worthless, and it will not be taken lightly by Gen. Prayuth.

"Sudchai claimed that he did not initiate the idea but copied it from a friend and re-posted it on his Facebook wall."

What I still fail to comprehend after more than 20 years in this country is why Thais are generally unable to take responsibility for their own actions and always - always!!! - blame someone else.

And if they can't resort to blaming someone else they almost compulsively concoct some other sort of excuse often so far-fetched and incredulous that it exposes them as blatant liars and - in my eyes at least - erodes their overall credibility.

And if we're talking about "Thainess", yes, this particular attitude definitely is part of "Thainess", too.

And if no escape from the lie blame the evil spirits

wai.gif

Very good strategy.

This is a good time for him to apologise to Prayuth. Giving an official apology will help to close the ties between the army and the govt.

Secondly, his apology will affect Suthep deeper.

How on earth do you glean from this some outlandish theory about Army and government bonding...?! And what impact does this have on Suthep?

The guy broke several laws, starting with inciting kidnapping, and should be in custody awaiting trial...!! Such an apology is worthless, and it will not be taken lightly by Gen. Prayuth.

Is Prayuth close with the caretaker PM?

Who is this guy that threaten to kidnap Prayuth's daughters?

Belong to PM's gang?

The man has coming forward to give a apology to Prayuth. How do you know Prayuth will not taken lightly? Many Thai people are natural kind hearted and also a Buddhist follower. By coming out to apologise, Prayuth has actually gotten his "face" back.

And Suthep now said he want to capture YL and her few comrades.

This actually give him some demerit points. Some of the common people will think he is nuts and may feel him disgusting for such actions.

And people will think that, even the red leader known as bad guy also know he is wrong and has express his mistake to Prayuth.