Political Passion: Cutest protest girls compiled online

Jonathan Fairfield

1/ If this is for you "complaining", so be it.

2/ i know personally MANYYYYY Thai girls who do this, and most of them are not bargirls, but office girls. And they are not doing this for a compilation for someone else's site, but just to (over)load their FB wall full with HUNDREDS / THOUSANDS pics of themselves.... So no complaint, looking for a reasonable reason.... BORING ? SICKNESS/DISEASE ? ..........

Don't think too much.........................biggrin.png

There are some things in Thailand better left unexplained.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yet another TV member with a hot Thai/Chinese GF. I think this puts the figure at around 90%. Funny how we never see you guys out in public.

Gee, I am so envious of that 90% of TV members !

I would love to have a hot Thai/Chinese GF, but my hot-headed Thai wife said NO ! whistling.gif

Your lucky it was just your wife that said no. My wife and the hot Thai-Chinese girl next door both said no!

Sorry lostmebike, but I need photographic evidence as proof that this hot Thai/Chinese girl does in fact exist (apart from in your mind)

1366 x 768 in HD should be sufficient. clap2.gif

What the lovely, FICTITIOUS girl in my mind isn't enough??? I thought you were a reasonable man Mike! biggrin.png

Rather sad all they can do with their shallow lives is post pointless photos of themselves............probably dont even know what they're doing

How do you know that's "all" the do ?

Maybe many have businesses, are students, etc.

This is a very shallow minded statement that you have made.

Aren't the babes with the respect my vote signage in the wrong crowd ?

Not at the same protests but just thought Id show the other side of the argument so to speak.

l like the other side, even if they look a tad blank in their eyes...

My pretty lady even a bit old but inner beauty is most important...

I used to like her, but I can never forgive her for her involvement in the GT200 Bomb Detector fiasco.

How can a learned person be fooled by such ridiculous scams .... can only conclude a conflict of interest (phony plastic cases costing 1 mln Baht each).

Rather sad all they can do with their shallow lives is post pointless photos of themselves............probably dont even know what they're doing

Indeed... i also dont understand this! When have a look on Facebook, most of the Thai gals take HUNDREDS of fotos of themselves with their smartphone or ask someone to take the pick.... WHY for Gods sake ? They all wanna become the next PM ? coffee1.gif

Geez...some people will complain about anything. You guys do realize that this is not these girls personal FB accounts, but rather someone compiled all these pictures into one account. I for one appreciate it.

Question is, does your wife appreciate it? Mine said bah and gave me a strange look. One that i haven't seen before. I always say it's alright to look at the menu as long as you don't order something.

• 2 weeks later...