Bar work

Kangawallafox

Believe it or not, quite a number of these girls are simply addicted to sex. I'm talking about girls that already have a sponsor, live in a nice house / condo and all their material needs have been met.

Except for the fact that for some girls, a steady diet of sex with attractive guys (yes, they choose their customer and not the other way around) makes them addicted to sex. They simply need to satisfy this craving. Some of you might think I'm making this up and that's fine, but spend enough time in Pattaya and you will know.

If all they cared about was money, why don't they quit when they meet a guy who supports them?

Why do they turn their back on old, fat men and choose to go home alone when they can't see an attractive guy in a nightclub? The more I live in Thailand and the more I see, the more I realize that the attractive girls are calling the shots and the sexually addicted bargirls will never stop.

(P.S. if you are a 25 year old Russian about to marry a 27 year old from Pattaya next month, well then, it was me answering your texts last week and you are truly stupid.)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect, can I ask is anyone here married to or dating a current or former bargirl. You may have interesting insight into the matter. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yeah Kanga, I've been married to an ex GOGO girl for 5 years. Best wife I've ever had.

Her family were dirt poor, not from Isan, 2 generations born in a tin shed in a squalid soi behind a temple in Ratchaburi.

Family survived by collecting plastic, paper, glass.

Raped when 12 yo by local scum, left school and home at 13 because of emotional probs from rape, gave birth to first child at 14 to boy whose family took her in, he became meth addict.

At age 18 after years of struggle she was approached to go to work in Singapore ( 4 Floors ) Life finally improved ! After 3 years bought first house. Her 10 years of work before I met her improved the life of her whole family.

This is a true story, I have met all of the people in her story, she has photos to back her story, I have spent Songkrans with the relatives still living in the tin shed.

She had no other options. Who would employ an unmarried, uneducated mother of 2? no one. No social security in this country!

Having said all of that, my wife is a beautiful and intelligent woman, how else would she have managed to seperate so much cash from so many tight arsed farang over so many years.

Her only motivation was to care for her kids and give them a better life, which she has done.

I respect her and everything she has achieved and I'm happy to support her and the kids (we now have 4) we have a genuine and loving relationship based on honesty and earned trust.

To each his own, but to any who may choose to denigrate the people who choose to work in the sex industry, I say, who are you to talk, till you've walked in their shoes.

And to all you flaming, nit picking, holier than thou wowser types out there, this is my life and I'm happy with it so post away, your opinions mean didly to me!

good 4 you. Can you tell us how the family survives now that she is married? Hdr financial obligations just dont disappear overnight with a string around her finger.

Believe it or not, quite a number of these girls are simply addicted to sex. I'm talking about girls that already have a sponsor, live in a nice house / condo and all their material needs have been met.

Except for the fact that for some girls, a steady diet of sex with attractive guys (yes, they choose their customer and not the other way around) makes them addicted to sex. They simply need to satisfy this craving. Some of you might think I'm making this up and that's fine, but spend enough time in Pattaya and you will know.

If all they cared about was money, why don't they quit when they meet a guy who supports them?

Why do they turn their back on old, fat men and choose to go home alone when they can't see an attractive guy in a nightclub? The more I live in Thailand and the more I see, the more I realize that the attractive girls are calling the shots and the sexually addicted bargirls will never stop.

(P.S. if you are a 25 year old Russian about to marry a 27 year old from Pattaya next month, well then, it was me answering your texts last week and you are truly stupid.)

You posted, "Believe it or not, quite a number of these girls are simply addicted to sex." Ah No.

I have known thousands of bar girls and hundreds of women addicted to sex. I would imagine you have never met a person addicted to sex. Women addicted to sex normally cause physical harm themselves or others. It is a condition that requires treatment by a health professional.

I have never met a sex addicted woman in the bar business. Addicted to drugs? Yes all the time.

If you want information about sex addiction it is on the net. http://saa-recovery.org/

Edited by thailiketoo

You posted, "Believe it or not, quite a number of these girls are simply addicted to sex." Ah No.

I have known thousands of bar girls and hundreds of women addicted to sex. I would imagine you have never met a person addicted to sex. Women addicted to sex normally cause physical harm themselves or others. It is a condition that requires treatment by a health professional.

I have never met a sex addicted woman in the bar business. Addicted to drugs? Yes all the time.

If you want information about sex addiction it is on the net. http://saa-recovery.org/

So almost biting my nipple off, deep back scratches, heavy bruising, etc on my body from these encounters would qualify as physical harm?:) I never knew the theory before, but yes, these girls did in fact share this desire to hurt me and ask me to do the same to them.

So almost biting my nipple off, deep back scratches, heavy bruising, etc on my body from these encounters would qualify as physical harm?smile.png I never knew the theory before, but yes, these girls did in fact share this desire to hurt me and ask me to do the same to them.

Not the same thing. You are making light of a very serious medical condition. And you have no idea what you are talking about. You can look it up if you are interested but it is really a prime example of buffoonery if you mention it in the context of this forum. For example, The person may engage in criminal activities, including stalking, rape, incest, or child molestation. Sex dominates an individual’s life to the exclusion of other activities.

The person habitually masturbates. It normally is a sign of other mental illness as well.

You posted, "quite a number of these girls are simply addicted to sex." It is simply not true unless you mean under 3%

Edited by thailiketoo

No disrespect, can I ask is anyone here married to or dating a current or former bargirl. You may have interesting insight into the matter. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yeah Kanga, I've been married to an ex GOGO girl for 5 years. Best wife I've ever had.

Her family were dirt poor, not from Isan, 2 generations born in a tin shed in a squalid soi behind a temple in Ratchaburi.

Raped when 12 yo by local scum, left school and home at 13 because of emotional probs from rape, gave birth to first child at 14 to boy whose family took her in, he became meth addict.

At age 18 after years of struggle she was approached to go to work in Singapore ( 4 Floors ) Life finally improved ! After 3 years bought first house. Her 10 years of work before I met her improved the life of her whole family.

This is a true story, I have met all of the people in her story, she has photos to back her story, I have spent Songkrans with the relatives still living in the tin shed.

She had no other options. Who would employ an unmarried, uneducated mother of 2? no one. No social security in this country!

Having said all of that, my wife is a beautiful and intelligent woman, how else would she have managed to seperate so much cash from so many tight arsed farang over so many years.

Her only motivation was to care for her kids and give them a better life, which she has done.

I respect her and everything she has achieved and I'm happy to support her and the kids (we now have 4) we have a genuine and loving relationship based on honesty and earned trust.

To each his own, but to any who may choose to denigrate the people who choose to work in the sex industry, I say, who are you to talk, till you've walked in their shoes.

And to all you flaming, nit picking, holier than thou wowser types out there, this is my life and I'm happy with it so post away, your opinions mean didly to me!

Just curious, you say a family took her in and she gave birth to one of them, she later through bar work gave her family everything.

Where exactly were the family who she is supporting when the other family took her in.

And where exactly did you meet this woman, you say say who would employ an uneducated mother who is not married, uneducated is a problem true, however mothers and un married people can work, although the education is a problem.

Rather then work for ten years, massive amount of time, why didn't she work for a few years and educate herself and get out of the business in a hurry.

Obviously for someone that hated it she did not choose the best options to get out of it sooner, an education would have set her up to for when she became to old old to sell herself, if you never came along she would be ill prepared for life after bar work.

A few years in a bar and it could of paid for schooling but no, she did not take that route, strange considering she hated the job.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just curious, you say a family took her in and she gave birth to one of them, she later through bar work gave her family everything.

Where exactly were the family who she is supporting when the other family took her in.

And where exactly did you meet this woman, you say say who would employ an uneducated mother who is not married, uneducated is a problem true, however mothers and un married people can work, although the education is a problem.

Rather then work for ten years, massive amount of time, why didn't she work for a few years and educate herself and get out of the business in a hurry.

Obviously for someone that hated it she did not choose the best options to get out of it sooner, an education would have set her up to for when she became to old old to sell herself, if you never came along she would be ill prepared for life after bar work.

A few years in a bar and it could of paid for schooling but no, she did not take that route, strange considering she hated the job.

You wrote, "No disrespect, can I ask is anyone here married to or dating a current or former bargirl."

You post above is oozing with disrespect and condemnation. I wouldn't wonder if no one will ever answer you again.

Don't you know enough not to criticize a mans wife? Didn't your momma tell you that?

Not criticizing the wife, just pointing out that certain options could have lessened her time in an industry she disliked.

We all make poor choices, but the time could have been less if it was done.

And I do condemn the industry, what do you want me to do, praise the choice to work in it for over a decade rather then use it to educate herself with the bar money and get out.

If you hat the work your doing, it seems to me that would be the obvious choice surely to Christ.

You wrote, "No disrespect, can I ask is anyone here married to or dating a current or former bargirl."

You post above is oozing with disrespect and condemnation. I wouldn't wonder if no one will ever answer you again.

Don't you know enough not to criticize a mans wife? Didn't your momma tell you that?

Not criticizing the wife, just pointing out that certain options could have lessened her time in an industry she disliked.

And I do condemn the industry, what do you want me to do, praise the choice to work in it for over a decade rather then use it to educate herself with the bar money and get out.

If you hat the work your doing, it seems to me that would be the obvious choice surely to Christ.

You wrote, "Not criticizing the wife,"

Yet you wrote, 1. "why didn't she work for a few years and educate herself and get out of the business in a hurry."

2. "Obviously for someone that hated it she did not choose the best options to get out of it sooner."

3. "A few years in a bar and it could of paid for schooling but no, she did not take that route, strange considering she hated the job."

Do you really not know how obnoxious you are?

Edited by thailiketoo

You wrote, "Not criticizing the wife,"

Yet you wrote, 1. "why didn't she work for a few years and educate herself and get out of the business in a hurry."

2. "Obviously for someone that hated it she did not choose the best options to get out of it sooner."

3. "A few years in a bar and it could of paid for schooling but no, she did not take that route, strange considering she hated the job."

Do you really not know how obnoxious you are?

It's not at all obnoxious, your talking about over a decade in a job that she hated, and I have no doubt she did hate it.

However the options are there over such a long period to use the money to get out much much sooner, not obnoxious, a fact.

I'm willing to listen, just explain why she did not use the money to educate herself and get out in half a decade rather then stay in for over a decade, if I hated my job that would be an obvious choice.

Kangabollox have you ever been with a BarGirl?

I would rather stay single for a lifetime, my personal choice.

It was an interesting question you asked in your OP. However, if you have no experience with bar girls then maybe you shouldn't have started it ??

Sorry if I sound critical but it's not hard to be critical of a poor choice when other options were available.

Not everyone will agree with me, I accept that, however not everyone will agree with the rosy picture of rising out of the gutter through the wonderful world of bar work that you painted in your post.

The time in the bar could have been dramatically shortened, if the money went on education, something that an intelligent person as you described would have done well to do rather then suffer the unhappy bar life she did not like for over a decade.

It was an interesting question you asked in your OP. However, if you have no experience with bar girls then maybe you shouldn't have started it ??

Bingo!!

• Like 1

You don't have to date a bar girl to have some insight, do you think they tell their boyfriends the truth, the untruths could give a misguided view.

Often men will tell themselves and others stories to make themselves and others accept their partners bar career because many are not quite comfortable with it, they will portray them to be an amazing woman who is making the ultimate sacrifice out of love for the family because of her amazing heart.

Rubbish, but if it makes people feel better,why not.

I had a close friend who married a bar girl, he did that, he is single now and broke, there is absolutely nothing positive about the industry.

It's not at all obnoxious, your talking about over a decade in a job that she hated, and I have no doubt she did hate it.

However the options are there over such a long period to use the money to get out much much sooner, not obnoxious, a fact.

I'm willing to listen, just explain why she did not use the money to educate herself and get out in half a decade rather then stay in for over a decade, if I hated my job that would be an obvious choice.

A man shared part of his life with you. He shot straight. You took that information like a cop and him a criminal and asked for an explanation of his life to fit your parochial belief system.

You sound like a 12 year old who has not seen the real world yet. Some of us have been around for a while and have travailed and lived in more than a couple of places in more than a couple of cultures and had more than a couple of wives.

How did you get that smart in so few years? Must be an awesome process, too bad it didn't include some training in being a gentleman.

• Like 2

When it comes to money, for people that are fixated on getting more, there is never enough.

IMO most BGs are much more empowered and have a lot more dignity and control over their life than if they pursued most of the other options open to them given their background.

And it's not just a few that hit the jackpot and end up happily married overseas.

How much dignity and respect does one have in being a slave to the almighty dollar.

How much empowerment and control comes with being a slave to money.

The choice I believe is mentally damaging to them in the long run, it surely can't be denied that they suffer mentally and emotionally from the profession.

Most I believe are unaware of what they are getting into, a rosy picture is painted by friends to seduce them into it, the harsh reality kicks in once they start working, a prostitute once told my father she dates a pimp because she likes to wake up next to someone lower then herself, yet she still does it, a statement like that shows the damage done to her self confidence, not exactly empowering.

We are all slaves to the mighty dollar, the banks make us that way !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Sorry if I sound critical but it's not hard to be critical of a poor choice when other options were available […]

Other options were available? She might be intelligent, but leaving school (and probably a pretty bad one) at the age of 13, being in a poor region of Thailand, and not having any positive role models, I don’t think you can imagine just how much of a struggle everything must have been for this girl.

Saying this girl (mother of two) should just go prostitute herself for a few years and then buy an education is laughable ignorant.

No I did not say that.

I said rather then prostitute herself for over a decade which she did according to his story.

She could have used the money to educate herself and get out sooner, if that's a harsh comment then so be it, I don't see how.

[…] I said rather then prostitute herself for over a decade which she did according to his story.

She could have used the money to educate herself and get out sooner, if that's a harsh comment then so be it, I don't see how.

It’s pretty hard to “educate yourself” when you have close to no base education and no-one to guide you. The OP did say she was intelligent, but he did not mention her academic skills, I wouldn’t be surprised if her reading/writing abilities were limited (given her background and premature exit of primary school).

Also remember that this is rural Thailand, it’s not like you can just attend community collage, or go to the library and borrow books about the subject you wish to study.

Furthermore, let us imagine she did somehow manage to find a way to finish her primary school, how long would you estimate that to take? And what new exciting job options would it unlock?

• Like 1

[…] I said rather then prostitute herself for over a decade which she did according to his story.

It’s pretty hard to “educate yourself” when you have close to no base education and no-one to guide you. The OP did say she was intelligent, but he did not mention her academic skills, I wouldn’t be surprised if her reading/writing abilities were limited (given her background and premature exit of primary school).

Also remember that this is rural Thailand, it’s not like you can just attend community collage, or go to the library and borrow books about the subject you wish to study.

Furthermore, let us imagine she did somehow manage to find a way to finish her primary school, how long would you estimate that to take? And what new exciting job options would it unlock?

I dare say if it was achieved any job options would be better, unless you don't of coarse mind bar work, If education was un obtainable then that's different, however with the kind of cash that could set up a family, is it truly un obtainable.

I'm still confused, some relatives still live in the tin shed, I thought the family was now set through her work, I still don't understand where the family was when she was taken in by the new family whose boy got her pregnant, and why she helped a family who are such poor role models.

There are holes in the story, if the family was so bad, why is she, and worse still he giving a damn about them.

Let me tell you a story, my friend had a girl with a very sick buffalo, very unfortunate as it was a lovely animal and dearly loved by all, it was the pride of the village.

I truly believe this buffalo could have been a show buffalo if such a contest existed, children came from far and wide just to ride it, it was an exquisite animal.

When she informed my friend of the buffaloes unfortunate illness he was distraught despite having never actually seen it, such was the buffaloes affect on people.

With a lot of financial help from my friend, and a little from her bar work, limited as it was as she was just a cashier you see, they scraped up enough money to purchase a new one, disappointing as he never got around to seeing that one either as something always came up.

You see, every bar girl has a story, truly sad was my friends but it all worked out in the end.

Let me tell you a story, my friend had a girl with a very sick buffalo, very unfortunate as it was a lovely animal and dearly loved by all, it was the pride of the village. I truly believe this buffalo could have been a show buffalo if such a contest existed, children came from far and wide just to ride it, it was an exquisite animal. When she informed my friend of the buffaloes unfortunate illness he was distraught despite having never actually seen it, such was the buffaloes affect on people. With a lot of financial help from my friend, and a little from her bar work, limited as it was as she was just a cashier you see, they scraped up enough money to purchase a new one, disappointing as he never got around to seeing that one either as something always came up. You see, every bar girl has a story, truly sad was my friends but it all worked out in the end. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The last buffalo story told in Thailand was 10 years ago. You should really get out more.

• Like 2

I do find it very sad that there are so many wonderful bright and enthusiastic young stunners all over the country who would love to marry a good farang.

And so many decent comfortably-off farang that would like to meet a nice Thai girl.

And the only practical context for them meeting each other is the commercial sex industry.

If I were wealthy I'd devote myself to overcoming that tragic situation, do a lot of good in the world, and I'm sure not make a fortune but could certainly be a sustainable social enterprise.

Biggest challenges would not be protecting the sincere clients from ill-intentioned ones, but convincing a cynical world it wasn't a front for sex trafficking.

Edited by wym

Got a young friend - come down the first time to Phuket bad bf in North and hates it but it pays for her family I offered to help her get a job in a resort she liked the idea but the salary isn't enough she thinks. Not the type who sleeps with men either known her four months and only been with 4 men in that time - she wants to go back home but her bf wants to be back with her and her mother wants this also so now she is too scared.

Feel sorry for girls like this and to be completely honest she is the only one I have come across, but I am sure there are many others. 2.5 yrs living here before any remarks happily married a year before any remarks there.

Actually drink in the same bar but talk outside as friends .