'Respect my vote' - Thai election supporters speak out

webfact

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The voice of the people is now come out. Respect their rights to live and work without blocking their roads and building.

You mean the voice of the people is now coming out. But the voice of the people was coming out in 2010. They also wanted their rights to live and work without some weird people blocking their roads and buildings. Moreover they did not want their city and their buildings burned down.

Were you playing the same tune in 2010? I bet you not.

I sure was, but I don't live in the past, what was wrong then is still wrong now.

• Like 2

The voice of the people is now come out. Respect their rights to live and work without blocking their roads and building.

The opposite is also valid - 'respect my right to protest'.

Sure but they should not block government buildings and roads.

Why not the red shirts were allowed to and even invade hospitals. It got them elected. Of course the anti government protestors are not building barricades to hide behind. They are out there for all to see. They are just trying to get a government that works for the people.

• Like 1

Why not the red shirts were allowed to and even invade hospitals. It got them elected. Of course the anti government protestors are not building barricades to hide behind. They are out there for all to see. They are just trying to get a government that works for the people.

They are not building barricades to hid behind? They sure the hell are. Where the hell are you?

• Like 1

They are not building barricades to hid behind? They sure the hell are. Where the hell are you?

Yes they are building barricades but not to hide behind and shoot rockets at civilian transportation depot's. They are building them to block roads go for your self and see. You can walk rite up to them and talk with the people there they are not hiding.. No fear of getting shot facing them.

How ever you do run the risk of a grenade being thrown at you from behind you. You would be what people in that line of work call collateral damage.

The anti government people are respecting your right to vote. All they are asking is that you respect Thailand and make an informed vote. Not one based on payments of money or promises that can not be fulfilled. Make a vote for a government that has a sustainable budget. Do not sell your grandchildren's tax money away to a proven mishandling of finical affairs government. Know what the issues are. Vote for a transparent government. One that can sell rice and tell you how much they sell it for.

I mean really folks they can make much todo about what they pay for it but have to keep it a secret what they sell it for.

Is that asking to much.

Particularly not one for a convicted criminal on the run in Dubai. This is a convicted criminal who was tried and convicted by his own party.

But if you don't make what they regard { rightly or wrongly} as an informed vote, then they will disregard it.

• Like 2

If the government respected the constitution and the constitutional courts and respected its other peoples money they are lining their own pockets with they could have stayed in power until the end of their term and then everyone could have had their vote. With respect.

• Like 2

The anti government people are respecting your right to vote. All they are asking is that you respect Thailand and make an informed vote. Not one based on payments of money or promises that can not be fulfilled. Make a vote for a government that has a sustainable budget. Do not sell your grandchildren's tax money away to a proven mishandling of finical affairs government. Know what the issues are. Vote for a transparent government. One that can sell rice and tell you how much they sell it for.

I mean really folks they can make much todo about what they pay for it but have to keep it a secret what they sell it for.

Is that asking to much.

Particularly not one for a convicted criminal on the run in Dubai. This is a convicted criminal who was tried and convicted by his own party.

But if you don't make what they regard { rightly or wrongly} as an informed vote, then they will disregard it.

There in lies the problem they will honor it even though it was bought. This is one of the things that should be stopped and the Suthep led protestors are trying to stop.

I am just guessing but the votes from certain areas would be way down if there was no money paid for them. Some people don't even respect there own rite to vote. Yet they want others to respect it. Maybe they are rite and people should respect their rite to vote. Just don't respect the people who don't respect their own rite to vote.

I opt for respecting their rite to vote. I just disagree on the matter of it being a bought vote. I would like to see it an informed vote. How ever thanks to this government and all the past ones many of the people have not been given an education so they can understand the issues.

Anti democracy protesters go home. You were misled, misguided by people whose objectives include seizing power to install their dictatorship regime. Exercise your voting right before it is too late. You have seen the government have been tolerance, exercising restraint, patience in the midst of baseless and unsubstantiated accusations and daily threats from PDRC leaders. The safety and the livelihoods of the people are their main concerned not their power that was gained through democratic means.

I am sure the government will be compassionate and appeal for leniency .

Send from my Mobile

• Like 2

It's "respect my right to interfere with the daily lives of people who may or may not agree with me". Don't care if your talking about red or yellow, same same, selfish....."listen to me, listen to me". Never "lets listen to each other".

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app