the old dogs of wichianburi

marko kok prong

yes ,i have to say we are motley crew,but the thursday ,sunday and to a lesser extent monday gatherings of the expats from all around are fantastic,upwards of thirty meet each week,with many newbies wanting to join,but getting pulled away by their wives or girlfriends; "this man no good, only care drink" in other words; they know too much,maybe my husband will realise he is giving me too much money, or other little gems such as " ok you sleep room ,i sleep with my bruther somchai" as can someitmes happen well i am sure the wives are scared,but seriously,did you come here to be pussy wipped like in europe ,or aus or the us,come on ,with us old dogs it don't gonna happen so ,if you are around wichianburi ,well stand up for yourself and come and join the old dogs for a beer,and good food on thursday.we are not all old ages range from 28,thru to 78, and even one chap we think may have been embalmed.

It's not surprising, that Thai-Ladies, dragging a "new Farang" along, are not too pleased when the new Farang hangs around with the "old dogs". The old dogs know some about the inner-workings of Thailand and know a little about property rights of a Farang in Thailand..............................biggrin.png

Cheers.

Been to a few drinks with (the old dogs) forgot names but tall Dutch guy very nice chap and English fella called John a friendly chatty bloke. Don't live in Wichianburi as I'm not interested in growing rice or farming pigs, but always pop in when I'm in town;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you ever do visit the market Marko is easy to spot.

The one with the big hair.

that is because the water is very soft here and one has trouble thoroghly washing the shampoo out,that said i have recently purchased a cap,Phutoie 2 is easy to spot as well,lets just say they seem to have a periodic shortage of razors in his home town.