Do you color your hair?

quiuvo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Op.when you colour your hair,your hair may look 40.

But your face will still look 57.

When my mother passed away at age 92 she had only a very few gray hairs - not enough to notice. I inherited her hair and I do think it makes me look younger. Maybe not?????

Shot4small.jpg

What hair?

Wait...... my hair is flesh coloured. Sometimes a bit red when out in the sun without me 'at on. Other times a slightly tanned colour after being out too often without me 'at on.

Maybe I could colour it with whitening cream so I look younger and sexier than I already am!! wub.pngw00t.giflaugh.png

Used to but not got any left to colour for last few years....

Do know many Thais that colour there hair.....

Talking about hair colour, in Europe so many of the old dears used to have blue ? or is that called a blue rinse.. here notice it is mostly older Thai men with a blue rinse..

Old guys that color their hair to look younger don't look younger, they end up looking old and silly instead of just old. If you want to look younger, loose weight, dress conservatively, and keep your eyebrows and nose hair trimmed. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

eyebrows trimmed ?

post-42643-0-60553600-1390125842_thumb.p

or like this

post-42643-0-35743100-1390126117_thumb.j

Edited by ignis
  • Like 1

Old guys that color their hair to look younger don't look younger, they end up looking old and silly instead of just old. If you want to look younger, loose weight, dress conservatively, and keep your eyebrows and nose hair trimmed. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And ear hair. No one wants to see a forest growing out of a fellas ears!

• Like 1

Went through this one 7 years ago Wife thought it was a good idea. Had it done. It lasted all of two weeks then went red! Tried another dye - same thing still went red. I was going home to Oz at the time for a family function, so all the rellies were there. No one said anything, until my son Jim finally said DAD - whats with the nuclear look! --- It grew out so now just a distinguished grey look - at least I think so. Incidentally, I've seen more Thai men going natural lately