Do you color your hair?

quiuvo

No, looks weird at my age if all hair (on head) are same color – even much younger lads begins to have grey temples, for example their thirties, many thinks that’s charming. I just have more charm; so no problem with the young ladies, they just adore me more now. tongue.png

Edited by khunPer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 61 ,I color my hair and beard.I don't do a as much for other people as I do for myself.I don't like gray hair.I think all people should do,it.Then there wouldn't be any gray haired people in the world.I know I'm shallow.I'm not A fan of gray,whitish hair,what can I say.

• Like 1

Pathetic.... Maybe think that your 25 yo GF like you because you are old...

Exactly! Your post reveals that you are still looking at life through Western colored lenses, which have nothing to do with how the Thais look at age.

When I first came here I had my hair colored to my earlier natural color. But after I realized that Thais honor old age (as opposed to the west looking down on old age), I let my hair go naturally gray.

Total NONSENSE, "thais honor old aged farangs, LOL, and the west looks down on old age. You talk about western coloured lenses. Sir" Wise Up"

I'm 57 and I color my hair. If I have a 25 year old lady I want to look younger, maybe 40.

They say that confession is good for the soul, but what the hell do "they" know?

Carly Simon had a song 40 years ago titled You Are So Vain. I think she wrote the song for old geezers like yoou Live with what you have LOL

this thread is gaining speed. I like to add that a hairstyle does not have any affluence to your behaviour. A grey hair half balded gentle 57 old gut come smiling will probably achieve more positive points than a grumpy 40 year old who thinks the world still belongs to him

• Like 1

I think ''old'' guys (me) cannot look younger. I do weights and my body for my age is OK, BUT, no matter how many weights l chuck around, my face still stays the same. sad.png

Respect who you are and others will respect you.

What a coincidence ! I lift weights too. Only trouble is they get lighter after a while and have to be refilled with amber fluid ..................biggrin.png

• Like 1

Nope. I have a red beard and brown hair and blond arm hairs. No need to color any as I am colorful enough

Scotty, I think I saw you at a zoo in Cambodia ! cheesy.gif

My friend who had a healthy black hair doesn't color it but becoming silver.

Without a photo we are all a little in the dark, excuse the pun...please post one to counter all the negative postsSent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

OP here. No pic. And I have few wrinkles. I may stop coloring my hair because of all the posts and because I'm getting to that great age of 60

Pathetic.... Maybe think that your 25 yo GF like you because you are old...
Exactly! Your post reveals that you are still looking at life through Western colored lenses, which have nothing to do with how the Thais look at age.

When I first came here I had my hair colored to my earlier natural color. But after I realized that Thais honor old age (as opposed to the west looking down on old age), I let my hair go naturally gray.

Total NONSENSE, "thais honor old aged farangs, LOL, and the west looks down on old age. You talk about western coloured lenses. Sir" Wise Up"

You misquoted me to make a weak, unsupported assertion. Shame.

Sent from my tin can via string

My dad color his hair and he looks younger. Just do what you feel comfort with. Like Thai idioms saying:

Fine features make fine birds :-) ไก่งามเพราะขน คนงามเพราะแต่ง

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

My dad color his hair and he looks younger. Just do what you feel comfort with. Like Thai idioms saying: Fine features make fine birds :-) ไก่งามเพราะขน คนงามเพราะแต่ง Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I believe a large percentage of ol' Thai guys colour their hair. But from my angle it is always visible and...............

Old guys that color their hair to look younger don't look younger, they end up looking old and silly instead of just old.If you want to look younger, loose weight, dress conservatively, and keep your eyebrows and nose hair trimmed.Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Plus the ones up your ass.