Do you color your hair?

quiuvo

even if you look 40 you are still 57....................lol. please leave the young girls for the young guys.

25 is perfect for my age. Don't ruin my stay here. You suggest I have a 50 year old? I'll go back to USA ASAP .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 57 and I shave my head ultrashort, Navy Cut style.

Now then I look like a 40 year old hool !

I look like Yul Brenner. giggle.gif .................facepalm.gif

You'd be surprised on how many ladies love THAT Yul Brynner look ( Thai lasses however have never heard of him!) combine it with clean shaven cheeks & chin, you are their hero !

Old guys that color their hair to look younger don't look younger, they end up looking old and silly instead of just old. If you want to look younger, loose weight, dress conservatively, and keep your eyebrows and nose hair trimmed. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

...most of 'em look like Ming the Merciless!

ming.jpg?pictureId=18024064&asGalleryIma

Edited by evadgib

A few months ago I sprayed peroxide in my brown hair hoping for a dirty blond beach look (yes, I had had a few)...what I got was orange! For the following week everyone I ran into said just how much younger I looked...but I knew that really wanted to say - What's going on Freak Show!

Op.when you colour your hair,your hair may look 40.

But your face will still look 57.

My face looks 45 according to many people and the mirror.

Oh come on, mirrors are the last things to ask - mirror, mirror........

• Like 1

why not be yourslef as thats you not that person behind the fake hiar colour and also be more honest what does a 25 year old want with a guy old enough to be her fatjer if not older mmmmmm let me think could it be money they say there is no fool like an old fool be yourself and find someone who wants you for who you are

os just got the wife new breast implants love them cheesy.gif not

Colouring you hair won't make you look younger because the face doesn't fit .

You will look like an old man with dyed hair , rather ridiculous .

It's all very well dating a 25yr old girl for a one night stand ,

but thinking longer term you're better off with a woman nearer your own age .

My wife is 53yrs and still has the firm , beautiful , slender body of a teenager ,

she has two adult married children and two grandchildren .

• Like 2

A few months ago I sprayed peroxide in my brown hair hoping for a dirty blond beach look (yes, I had had a few)...what I got was orange! For the following week everyone I ran into said just how much younger I looked...but I knew that really wanted to say - What's going on Freak Show!

Very funny. My friends held me down and applied that stuff as teenagers. I shaved it.

• Like 1

Very funny. My friends held me down and applied that stuff as teenagers. I shaved it.

friends!

Op.when you colour your hair,your hair may look 40.

But your face will still look 57.

When my mother passed away at age 92 she had only a very few gray hairs - not enough to notice. I inherited her hair and I do think it makes me look younger. Maybe not?????

Shot4small.jpg

Well you've certainly got smooth wrinkleless skin.

I'm thinking faceless!

I started turning gray at about 25. I however have almost a full head of hair but a little thin on top back. By time I was 35 I was 80% silver so I started to color my hair. I use Just for Men. My hair is light brown or blond so I color it a little darker. I am 56 now but in almost perfect shape and my skin still looks good. Everyone says I look 45 tops but If I don't color people guess me at my age just because Of all the silver. So, will I keep using Just for Men .... Dam_n right !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I started turning gray at about 25. I however have almost a full head of hair but a little thin on top back. By time I was 35 I was 80% silver so I started to color my hair. I use Just for Men. My hair is light brown or blond so I color it a little darker. I am 56 now but in almost perfect shape and my skin still looks good. Everyone says I look 45 tops but If I don't color people guess me at my age just because Of all the silver. So, will I keep using Just for Men .... Dam_n right !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Exactly right.

OP (anyone) whatever your age, if you are healthy and look 45 and have a full head of hair, it is perfectly wise and acceptable to colour it to your natural colour if you want. I think some of the posters here are plain jealous because you've scored a young partner (and good for both of you).

The problem comes if you have pale, wrinkly skin (look much older than 45) and especially if you then choose an inappropriate colour like jet black. I'm afraid that can look ridiculous, but even so, still your choice.

• Like 2

Even without a picture I'm 100% sure you look ridiculous ;-)

I must admit that I have tried it for a while too, but it simply looked ridiculous, you'll never get the right color, it grows out rapidly and it's very bad for your hair. Just accept nature and how you look. Maybe working on your physical condition will do more good for you than paint!