Nine-inch Nicky intrudes onto Asoke stage, curses protestors

webfact

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's GOT Balls!!!

You can always tell when a topic on Thai Visa has struck a farang face-saving nerve (if that's the right bit of anatomy that needs fluffing up in this case). It instantly becomes a multi-page thread.

Of course when Freud first postulated the concept of penis envy he hadn't been thinking of Thai Visa the hub-of-(not so)-latent anxieties-and-inadequacies.

L_PenisEnvy_SI.jpg

Lol - the only reference (in English) I can find for this guy other than today's story is:

http://thaisupersexymalemodel.blogspot.com/2008/07/nicky-sura-thirakul.html

(Lol - I opened the link without reading it first - definitely not my kind of site but I'm sure some will enjoy some more candid pics of Mr Nicky !)

"definitely not my kind of site"

That's hilarious.

527kqrtykrvi3u086xdkbni4r.300x300x1.jpg

Of course when Freud first postulated the concept of penis envy he hadn't been thinking of Thai Visa the hub-of-(not so)-latent anxieties-and-inadequacies.

Spot on. He definitely wasn't thinking of Thai Visa - he was thinking of pubescent girls who during their psychosexual development realised they didn't have a penis and were somewhat distressed.

The psychoanalytical concept of "penis envy" is in no way whatsoever related to "small penis syndrome" - anxiety caused by the belief one's penis is too small. (For reasons that science hasn't yet been able to explain "small penis syndrome" only afflicts males.)

Fortunately, being neither female, nor having a teeny wiener I don't need to be concerned about either condition.

Consider what would have happened to him if he had tried that on the red stage in 2010.

He would have been lucky to have got away with one inch.

Exactly the same thing would've happened. Guards would've protected him from the mob and tossed him out. There were some people trying to get to him and throw punches if you watch the video of the incident, but guards protected him. Much the same as the PDRC guards tried to protect Nostitz from the mob. Funny how people assume the Issan/Chiang Mai lot are much tougher and more violent than Southerners. Some of them might dispute that. They're all Thai and react in much the same way to someone insulting them. In fact, it's not even really a Thai thing, it's more the general mentality of large groups of people with a shared cause. If the guards weren't there, this guy would've been mobbed and beaten by some of the Southern youths at the protest.

Just read Chris Baker's piece on the protests on New Mandala. He said the atmosphere at the protests is actually very similar to the red shirt protests in 2010. The composition of the protests now seems to have flipped. Before you had mainly BKK folk and some provincials, but now it's more folk from other provinces that will maintain the site in the daytime (more BKK people in the evening though). You have a mixture of relatively low income Southerners and middle class Bangkokians and it appears the BKK folk don't feel all that comfortable around some of the Southerners. Other than the fact that the Southerners often tend to be slightly darker, I doubt you could tell the PDRC guards apart from the red shirt guards.

And as we know with Sutheps well trained Police force any dissent is punished by being restrained and then punched by thugs.

Anybody going to have sympathy when people finally have enough and put this mob to flight. Not many not many.

I'm looking forward to his cumback movie. Nine inch nicky chokes 2 inch thug with manhood..

Edited by pipkins

Thailand's metric, they must mean 9 cms, that would be more likely here smile.png

Inches are inches no matter in what country you are!!!

I think you'll find that American inches are smaller than imperial inches, not everything in the US is bigger!tongue.png

Thailand's metric, they must mean 9 cms, that would be more likely here smile.png

jealous are we!giggle.gif

Genuinely curious as to whether a 9" Thai is a physiological possibility!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I admire this guy at least he's a real man who is not afraid to confront a crowd of idiots and tell them the truth about what they are. Allot of jealous posters here today?

Yes we are, I mean they are.

After all, anything more than 3 inches is a waste...1 inch in, 1 inch out and 1 inch going in and out.

• Like 1

I admire this guy at least he's a real man who is not afraid to confront a crowd of idiots and tell them the truth about what they are. Allot of jealous posters here today?

Hes probably also generated a lot of free sex coupons for himself in the N and NE parts of thailand for this stunt.

As much as I abhor violence, there are some people who deserve a good kicking................sad.png

You "abhor violence" but you'll make an exception for this brief and completely harmless verbal protest because it didnt conform to protest protocol ?

mhm.