Liposuction in BKK

pineconehead

There is a wide variation in price depending on the hospital and also the location on the body, amount of fat to be removed and technique used (vaser costing more than conventional).

Sikarin is the least expensive of the hospitals I know of, 30,000 Baht per site (if love handles then 50,000), and that's vaser.

Yanhee is 50,000 per site for conventional lipo and 66-70,000 per site for vaser

Bumrungrad is higher than Yanhee

With sounding condescending and having had lipo before, then being clinically obese. I have since learnt how to eat properly, exercise and now being slim and toned, I would strongly suggest learning about nutrition and exercise.

It's more fun, less painful and will change your life for the better, like the other poster states, the fat is still around your vital organs.

I lost 20kg in 6 months and have kept it off for 2.5 years... the lipo was a waste of time, money and pain... never again!

With sounding condescending and having had lipo before, then being clinically obese. I have since learnt how to eat properly, exercise and now being slim and toned, I would strongly suggest learning about nutrition and exercise.

It's more fun, less painful and will change your life for the better, like the other poster states, the fat is still around your vital organs.

I lost 20kg in 6 months and have kept it off for 2.5 years... the lipo was a waste of time, money and pain... never again!

Not at all condesending. You're talking from experience...Better than most guys that start with their post... 'A mate said' or ' I read that...'............And good on you that you changed your life style. I hope the OP takes on board what you've said.

Liposuction is not indicated for obese people. It is for people who are at their desired weight (and, hopefully, fitness) but nonetheless have fat deposits in places where they don't want them. There are many people who no matter how well they control their weight or exercise still have small "pot bellies" for example.

Obviously if one is overweight, weight loss should precede any thought of liposuction.