Where did you meet your Thai gf or wife?

eldragon

You are of course free to choose yourself what different categories of people you want to live with .....

I have two essential requirements

1) Must have a womb

2) Must weigh less than 55Kg.

Listed in order of importance.

Apart from that, I'm not all that fussy.

Edited by FiftyTwo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met the last one just a few days ago. I broke her cars mirror as i rode by and had no intention to stop but seeing a hot woman behind the windshield I stopped and waited for her. When she stopped I told her it was all her fault but she could make it up if she had dinner with me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I met the last one just a few days ago. I broke her cars mirror as i rode by and had no intention to stop but seeing a hot woman behind the windshield I stopped and waited for her. When she stopped I told her it was all her fault but she could make it up if she had dinner with me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oi, my misses came home with her car mirror broken today!

She said some plonker hit her mirror and then drove off.

Was that you!!! you owe me 300bht. GGrrrrr...........

They ALL are selling themselves, at every turn, whether openly, or not.

I met my g/f in the usual places in thailand, and appreciated her honesty about her life, and why she didnt want, or need men in her life,

I had already been briefed on what to expect from thai girls, and this one is "no different"

what astonishes me is their outward conservative values, but not when it comes to "working"

I dont get it, but would rather have a girl choose to be with me, rather than chase affection,

That cost me $2 million US with my last wife,

this one is far better and I am happier than ever, as I don't have to worry about "her past"

I know all about it,

on the other hand, it never ceased to amaze me how many "low life's" my last wife, from Brazilian high soceity had <deleted>-ck-ed around with,

for crissakes, the last one I met had no teeth and she was a sucker for anyone with a tattoo,

much happier now with an honest thai girl who is not ashamed of who she is/was, w/e

she is gorgeous has a great body at 5'7" 98 lbs is 32 and I am nearly 54.....

ask me if I give a shout0shit about her past?

it all washed out long before I said hello

Why do certain members believe all tv members are with bg or former bg, is it beyond the realm of possibility in their minds that many here may not be.

It's because in real life every white guy I meet seems to have a hooker partner.
They claim she isn't, but when I meet her she obviously is (and quite a lot appear still available).
So extrapolating my personal experience, leads me to believe, the forum members are also lying.

PS
Not all bar girls, some worked TLL, some worked coffee shop, some worked massage/bar/karaoke/brothel.
But essentially they all worked selling themselves at some time or another.

PPS
Not all, there must be some guys on the forum with non sex worker Thai partners, I probably just haven't met them yet.
And there are some forum members I know, but have never met their partner, so can't say was or wasn't.
  • Like 1

All I said was, I was told not to ask "other" men,

I don't give a rats ass about a girls past, as long as it is passed,

that said, the same guys also said, "you can take a girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl"

there is no way I won't second that....

I am a but more realistic about females after being married twice and having affairs with very married women,

one a freakin newlywed............oh, the virtues of those pure amercian girls,.......

I will take a thai girl any day,

but not one with tattooes of spiders on her neck, or massive wings on her back...........

not that I don't like that, I just don't want a meat cleaver found next to my dead memberless corpse

I was told this was the most dangerous question to ask a man in Thailand, so I don't

I assume they all have a past, because, they all do

better off being happy if you like her, and not bother with the past

Are you that gullible
  • Like 1

They ALL are selling themselves, at every turn, whether openly, or not.

I met my g/f in the usual places in thailand, and appreciated her honesty about her life, and why she didnt want, or need men in her life,

I had already been briefed on what to expect from thai girls, and this one is "no different"

what astonishes me is their outward conservative values, but not when it comes to "working"

I dont get it, but would rather have a girl choose to be with me, rather than chase affection,

That cost me $2 million US with my last wife,

this one is far better and I am happier than ever, as I don't have to worry about "her past"

I know all about it,

on the other hand, it never ceased to amaze me how many "low life's" my last wife, from Brazilian high soceity had <deleted>-ck-ed around with,

for crissakes, the last one I met had no teeth and she was a sucker for anyone with a tattoo,

much happier now with an honest thai girl who is not ashamed of who she is/was, w/e

she is gorgeous has a great body at 5'7" 98 lbs is 32 and I am nearly 54.....

ask me if I give a shout0shit about her past?

it all washed out long before I said hello

Why do certain members believe all tv members are with bg or former bg, is it beyond the realm of possibility in their minds that many here may not be.

It's because in real life every white guy I meet seems to have a hooker partner.

They claim she isn't, but when I meet her she obviously is (and quite a lot appear still available).

So extrapolating my personal experience, leads me to believe, the forum members are also lying.

PS

Not all bar girls, some worked TLL, some worked coffee shop, some worked massage/bar/karaoke/brothel.

But essentially they all worked selling themselves at some time or another.

PPS

Not all, there must be some guys on the forum with non sex worker Thai partners, I probably just haven't met them yet.

And there are some forum members I know, but have never met their partner, so can't say was or wasn't.

Are the rumours about the great train robbery true ?

I agree with the aversion to the statement, "they are not for that purpose" but,

for what purpose, and for who's benefit, is the reference?

there isn't a girl in the sex industry that got there, because it was their first choice.

that said, we all make our choices and we are all looking in the mirror, regardless of where the girl was "found"

they reflect who WE are, like it or not.

those honest with themselves can find honor amongst theives,, or, is that not true too?

For myself it makes no difference, some of the most absolutely horrible SOs I've ever had had nothing to do with any aspect of the sex industry, and some of the most wonderful did.

I honestly believe the quality of your relationship has more to do with YOU, how you act, treat her, handle her and the issues important to her, more so than any "quality" of the girl herself. Avoiding relationships with sex workers might possibly increase the odds of having a good one, but IMO not by that much.

Sounds like you want to be a white knight, and want a prostitute for a wife / partner. Please they are not for that purpose

No believe me I'm mostly motivated by self-interest, I just believe that interest is best served by a fair exchange of value in all areas of my life, at least as much as I can manage.

Sometimes I give more than I get, I believe what goes around comes around, will get it back from someone else another time, but I never put myself in a position where my long-term financial security is at risk.

And I don't judge people based on their choices of work, what they choose to do with their own body if they're not hurting anyone, sex workers are just as much valuable people as any other job category, more so than many bankers and lawyers IMO, people making a living off of the misery of others selling drugs or alcohol, setting up insurance scams etc.

You are of course free to choose yourself what different categories of people you want to live with, marry or otherwise associate with on whatever basis you like.

But "they are not for that purpose" is a fundamentally wrong way to talk about any category of human being IMO.

I still can't understand why they want to be so damn white.....I want the sun, it's crazy, I can;t get her near it, or a swimming pool and a bathing suit, they have a white fetish here, that only makes sense to them

In a bar.... I find honesty so refreshing. So no, she does not have milk white skin, three degrees,

and a family packed with high ranking government officials..wai2.gif

I am a but more realistic about females after being married twice and having affairs with very married women,

one a freakin newlywed............oh, the virtues of those pure amercian girls,.......

How about the many thai girls married to fool farang, and still married to her brother ? Same as American girls ? ( oh the virtues of the pure thai girls)

oh, that is gruesome......

I live w my g/f now,

I am sure I would be dead by now, if there was another man around

How about the many thai girls married to fool farang, and still married to her brother ? Same as American girls ? ( oh the virtues of the pure thai girls)

oh, that is gruesome......

I live w my g/f now,

I am sure I would be dead by now, if there was another man around

Why would he cut of his whiskey and gambling money ?

ironically, where I never expected it to happen. It was a dating site that I barely used b/c you had to be a premium member to send pm's. Sometimes, I just sent "smiles" to random people, w/o expectations to get a reply. Then, 15 minutes later, I got a pm as a reply. That's how it started, we had an LDR for a year, I then flew over and we've been together ever since.

• Like 1

I still can't understand why they want to be so dam_n white.....I want the sun, it's crazy, I can;t get her near it, or a swimming pool and a bathing suit, they have a white fetish here, that only makes sense to them

In a bar.... I find honesty so refreshing. So no, she does not have milk white skin, three degrees,

The pale skin thing is true of many asians i work with. I work with Indians, Sri Lankans, Nepalese and Filipinos and the majority of them including the men cover up when the sun is out. The hotter it gets the more clothes they put on. Here is the deal. In their countries people with a certain level of wealth can afford a good education and will work indoors and not get too much sun. Those with a lower education and therefore lower wealth will generally do manual labouring jobs such as farming or construction and get more sun and darker skin. Its a status thing really.

In the Uk in the days before most people could afford a holiday in the sun and before tanning salons existed if someone had a nice tan then you new they had been on a nice holiday, probably somewhere exotic that you had never heard of or could never afford to pay for. Again it is a status symbol but in reverse of the asian one.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Status, in Thailand?

It is 100% cosmetic marketing and the fact that the actresses and models on TV are whiter than ghosts, thus, they must be more beautiful

It is all about the creams and lotions, and magic nonsense potions business,

these girls are all consumed with consumerism and they think that being white makes them prettier, when in reality,

naked in bed, they are all the same color........this is pure marketing, and they are the victims of the cosmetics industry, plain and simple,.

there are mnore salons opening here, and nose fixing, and teeth straigthening places in BKK, than there are drug stores in the US

these girls are blowing their money, ,and some of them are using credit cards to do it,

its nonsense

I am darker than my thai girlfriend, in fact, I think I am a redskin compared to her

I still can't understand why they want to be so dam_n white.....I want the sun, it's crazy, I can;t get her near it, or a swimming pool and a bathing suit, they have a white fetish here, that only makes sense to them

The pale skin thing is true of many asians i work with. I work with Indians, Sri Lankans, Nepalese and Filipinos and the majority of them including the men cover up when the sun is out. The hotter it gets the more clothes they put on. Here is the deal. In their countries people with a certain level of wealth can afford a good education and will work indoors and not get too much sun. Those with a lower education and therefore lower wealth will generally do manual labouring jobs such as farming or construction and get more sun and darker skin. Its a status thing really.

In the Uk in the days before most people could afford a holiday in the sun and before tanning salons existed if someone had a nice tan then you new they had been on a nice holiday, probably somewhere exotic that you had never heard of or could never afford to pay for. Again it is a status symbol but in reverse of the asian one.

Status, in Thailand?

It is 100% cosmetic marketing and the fact that the actresses and models on TV are whiter than ghosts, thus, they must be more beautiful

these girls are all consumed with consumerism and they think that being white makes them prettier, when in reality,

naked in bed, they are all the same color........this is pure marketing, and they are the victims of the cosmetics industry, plain and simple,.

The brainwashing is cultural rather than commercial, sure the latter fuels and compounds the desires, but the original demand goes back long before consumer culture or mass marketing.

So universal as to most likely have genetic/evolutionary roots.

I see it as "slightly" cultural, and all Estee Lauder and her pals at Channel......If I thought a farange could make it in business here, I would open a cosmetics store and sell the high priced, anti wrinkle, and anti aging creams, and the whiteners, that we all knowm just wash down the drain, and don't do a dammmned thing

Status, in Thailand?

The brainwashing is cultural rather than commercial, sure the latter fuels and compounds the desires, but the original demand goes back long before consumer culture or mass marketing.

I see it as "slightly" cultural, and all Estee Lauder and her pals at Channel.

Yes of course it's silly and the products are useless if not dangerous.

But people of all ages, races, ethnicities, genders, social classes, incomes, and education levels on every continent lighten their complexion

Goes back to ancient China and Japan, ancient Greece, Egypt and India, medieval Europe, European Colonies in Africa and the Caribbean, the US of the early 1900s.

Goes a bit deeper than mass marketing doesn't it.

Find me a culture that prized darker skin. . .

• Like 1

Status, in Thailand?

Definitely cultural. The commercial bit is just supply and demand. There is a demand for these product so businesses supply and compete for market share.

• Like 1

I see it as "slightly" cultural, and all Estee Lauder and her pals at Channel.

Yes of course it's silly and the products are useless if not dangerous.

But people of all ages, races, ethnicities, genders, social classes, incomes, and education levels on every continent lighten their complexion

Goes back to ancient China and Japan, ancient Greece, Egypt and India, medieval Europe, European Colonies in Africa and the Caribbean, the US of the early 1900s.

Goes a bit deeper than mass marketing doesn't it.

Find me a culture that prized darker skin. . .

The boom in sales of fake tan products and tanning salons in the UK would indicate that there has been a cultural change from a couple of centuries ago when pale complexions and make up were the norm. Not sure about other western countries.