Two young boys found decapitated on a railway track in Korat

webfact

i had a 16 yr old hi school friend that committed suicide by train - he just laid down in front at night and of course the train couldn't stop.... - but who knows here? a game of chicken as to how long you can lie on the track before the train comes then roll away - but went bad? very sad anyway for 2 young kids

Could well be that. I'm not sure of the speed of the trains here but even at a low speed if it was dark then probably no time to stop but I would have thought they would have been seen. Maybe they were seen but the driver was too shocked at first and then later thought it might cause them trouble. who knows?

Tragic whatever the circumstances.

• Like 1

I'm Flabbergasted with this murder.

My sympathies to their parents.

Hope they find the murderers soon.

RIP young children.

May be there is a better world to live, up there.

Where in the story does it say it was a murder?....Must have missed somehing. whistling.gif

So the 2 other causes the kids prank that went wrong. his head missing.

A train ran over them. his head missing.

The picture looks to me that a possible maniac is loose, a could be perv, who dumped the bodies on the line, forgot -or lost one head in transit.

Do not think it said murder BUT it did mention a CRIME scene.

I would guess the head was severed by the train and depending on the position and speed of the train it could have got caught on the underside and carried some distance. It could have been picked up by an animal I suppose but it would seem an odd thing given the rest of the body unless the head ended up further along the line.

I certainly don't envy anyone investigating this. After the parents I would say they've got the worst of it.

Crime scene---game that went wrong?? a game that went wrong but a head was missing?? Hello mothers --have you a son missing ???

This is terrible in fact gruesome, there for 2 days, either the train drivers were not looking, One of them about 6 years old ?? sounds like some sad perv to me.

Nothing here seems to be normal-cut and dried, it's always a Miss Marples job.

Coming back to that bit in the story--it could well have been a game that went wrong--to me this is too stupid for words.

So very sad but my Mrs thinks they were kidnapped and strangled; the ploy of using trains to cover there crime is (she says) quite common but often under reported in LOS.