Finishing school for Thai ladies

Lockheed

I’m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks or is it that western guys are more gullible when it comes to love.

When I’m in Thailand, I cycle around the place and don’t look that flash or wealthy so the ladies don’t come near me, plus, I’m never in a town for more than a few days so I’m always a moving target which is hard to hit unlike the ones that are stationary.

The most affected are the love seekers, or they come over for a long holiday. I’ve spoken to a few Expats who have girls half their age, I remember one saying he’s given his girl, lots of tests to determine her loyalty and she’s passed everyone, so she’s in his will.

I’m curious, any thoughts on this guys, is this knowledge handed down, or is it from the school of hard knocks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know how long it took you to come up with the offensive title

Thats fine but rather than waste a line, tell me why it's offensive and suggest a way to improve for next time,

The first line of your post "I’m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks" combined with the title gives the clear implication that a "finishing school" for (all) Thai women consists of an establishment entirely devoted to educating whores how to fleece vulnerable men. You're a troll.

Another wasted line but thats your interpretation, how would you improve on the wording.

Thats fine but rather than waste a line, tell me why it's offensive and suggest a way to improve for next time,

The first line of your post "I’m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks" combined with the title gives the clear implication that a "finishing school" for (all) Thai women consists of an establishment entirely devoted to educating whores how to fleece vulnerable men. You're a troll.

its good for discussion. How many of us have seen sweet girls turn to nasty witches.......................lol.

ps. why was my plumbers topic closed and this one hasnt been....................lol.

But what's it got to do with all Thai women or finishing schools which some of the top old girls schools here could be described as. None of which the girls that the OP is referring to would ever get anywhere near ?

Maybe the thread should be called 'Where do some Thai women learn to con guliable old fools who think with their dick'.

• Like 1

i saw a girl going to what i think,a night auditors banking job, last night at about 9:30 without her make-up. I couldnt believe what i saw. A plain as plain looking girl as one could imagine. In the bank she looks quite the delicious tart............lol.

• Like 1

Unless you're talking about facilitating scamming con artists, you have to catch them before they've entered the game.

Then they're still open to the possibility of getting everything they want without having to cheat and lie.

And of course part of that is teaching them to actually want things that are worth the high price they're going to pay one way or the other, rather than just going for money without thinking of the bigger picture down the road.

Trick is completely isolating them from any links to people with the usual experience in "how to get a farang" game while they're being indoctrinated in the more wholesome and productive POV.

• Like 1

Why is he a troll? That word get thrown around far too much nowadays. Do you even know what it means?

The thread is a genuine question which can happily be discussed without being offensive.

You are the only person i can see saying (all) Thai women, the op never said that.

As for the post i can only answer with my own experiences. 1 girl i knew very well was a bargirl, i was privy to much inside information (although im very sure not all) she was older than most of the other girls and she did indeed school them on the best ways to use their feminine charms to their best advantage. Many of them followed very similar (dare i say) plans.................... information and stories passed down from girl too girl by word of mouth.

Not all of it were ways to fleece an unsuspecting farang but also ways to get a husband who can support them, some really did want just that and i would say could be trusted once they got what they wanted, but there are obviously others who you could not trust with an empty bag and truly would take anything they could get and walk on anyone in their way.

Of course im not saying much we all dont know already but i also had a relationship with a uni girl who is now in the Royal Thai Police and to be brutally honest some of the tricks and plans them uni girls get up to can be far more scary than the bg's. Many of her friends discussed various things between em about how, what, when and where to catch a farang. And yes i do mean catch. it really was like fishing to them, a big game that they played which they loved to win.

The plans hatched by some of those girls were far cleverer than your average bg. ...........

Much of their education at this level revolves around the Thai dating site game, chat to enough of them and you can plainly see the patterns repeating

So yes i do think/know that certain girls are schooled in this ancient Thai tradition(post 70s lol).

But in the modern Thailand i would certainly say that the Uni that is where most girls now learn their skills.

And dont worry Cashpower, i dont mean all of the girls..............................just a hell of a lot of em 55555555555 if you think differently you are wearing blinkers my friend.

And not all are in your words "whores" many come from good families.

Peace wai2.gif

Edited by pacman32
  • Like 2

What is a "troll"? and is there a finishing school for them?

• Like 1

Its pretty simple when it comes to the bar girls as its handed down and the older ones coach the younger ones as well as getting plenty of help from the Mamasan's

Many of the girls that work in bars and happy ending massage places are good friends and its not uncommon for one to leave a place and her friends will follow her to the next bar..

So they share all the tips and tricks of how best to milk (pardon the pun) the most money out of the Farangs and also get as many Farang sending you money from overseas as you possibly can.

Now I have nothing at all against bar or massage girls as I think they perform a great service and also do a good job of supporting thier families at the same time...... not to meantion lazy Thai boyfrieds and husbands as well..... many are just money making machines!!!!

But I certainly would not be looking at one as a long term partner option as they get hardened, money hungry and street smart very quickly in that industry and gain habits that become second nature and hard to break.

Fine for some fun but definantly not a good long term prospect..... check all the horror stories on the internet if you don't believe me but yet many keep getting caught and loosing mega $$$

• Like 2